GDT: GAME #8 - "Sweet Coy's Basssss Song" - Canucks @ Sabres - 4:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Seriously, that was all Sutherland? With Burrows out of the lineup, Lapierre gone, and Torts ready to blow I hope we get a fair shake.

Yup. Every single one of them was Sutherland. It's disgusting. The guy is an absolute joke of an official.

Sans Sutherland, I'd have said we would win. We may still do that, but I expect a handful of dubious calls/non-calls in this game, possibly resulting in a Sabres victory.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I am honestly beginning to wonder if Sutherland just hates the Canucks or hates us but is equally incompetent as a ref. He has made some disastrous calls for other teams too. Although, none as blatant as ours.

Maybe the Sedins are two different lines will confuse him.

BeardedCanuck

Oct 13, 2012
Canucks.com says the game is on Sportsnet Pacific and Sportsnet Vancouver. I'm confused.

The game is on pacific or at least that's what they were advertising during the Philly game. I think what happened was when they scheduled this they weren't sure about MLB playoffs and having Thursday night football, but now that they have the MLB playoff schedule they were able to put the game on Pacific.

What I believe the schedule looks like tonight for SN:
Pacific: Canucks game, then Red Sox at Tigers joined in progress
One: Red Sox at Tigers
360: Seahawks at Cardinals

Last edited:

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
Really looking forward to the inevitable Hodgson/Kassian debate after tonight's game. Because, you know, it just hasn't been discussed enough around here.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Yup. Every single one of them was Sutherland. It's disgusting. The guy is an absolute joke of an official.

Sans Sutherland, I'd have said we would win. We may still do that, but I expect a handful of dubious calls/non-calls in this game, possibly resulting in a Sabres victory.

Watch Sedin get a game misconduct penalty tonight all because he skated by Tyler Ennis. #SutherlandProblems

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I am honestly beginning to wonder if Sutherland just hates the Canucks or hates us but is equally incompetent as a ref. He has made some disastrous calls for other teams too. Although, none as blatant as ours.

Maybe the Sedins are two different lines will confuse him.

If he had an actual vendetta against any NHL team, let alone just the Canucks, he wouldn't be employed with the NHL too long. I suspect it just appears this way because he's bad at his job and has made some blatantly bad calls that haven't gone our way.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Canucks fans just hate Cody Hodgson (and ehrhoff a little bit)

I like that iva Coy Hogson. AV is the one that rubs these players the wrong way.

Ehrhoff is a ****ing sellout though. He ****ed our team so badly by leaving. I mean, i can't blame him with such a massive contract bonus, but still. He let nucknation down. Everyone else takes their discount and then this selfish dude turns his back on the team. This is partly MG's fault too. He should have sucked it up and given him a bit more instead of having Ballard rot in the pressbox because of AV. ugh, av is at the core of all of these problems. I HATE THAT MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad