GDT: GAME #8 - "Sweet Coy's Basssss Song" - Canucks @ Sabres - 4:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Good lord people not even Henrik Sedin completes every pass. Geez. Kassian playing from behind the net is actually a good place for him to be. He has good visions and does a nice job passing the puck. Especially for a couple of net crashing linemates.

very little wrong with Kassian's play tonight that I can see. Not spectacular but certainly not terrible.

I agree. I'd like to see him bang more but he has done a good job of working the puck and shielding it with his body tonight.

We might have to accept that he's going to be yet another somewhat soft big man, and hope he just ends up being 'board tough' like the Sedins.

He does need to shoot more.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
The kid is playing with some great confidence also, No surprise torts talks highly of him and he continues his strong play.

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Good effort this game from the Nucks. Probably the best 60 minute effort so far this season, although the Sabres sucking ass didn't hurt.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Not sure what to take from this game, we played fairly well, but Buffalo is an absolutely horrible team right now. True test will be Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad