Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
End of practice tweets
---
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 8m8 minutes ago
Greening, Wiercioch and Hoffman are the #sens staying on the ice for extra skating
--

Looks like Cowen, Condra and Stone are in.

EDIT: My B, Condra was in last game. It's Lazar who's back in.

Last edited:

cbjgirl

Just thinking
Jan 19, 2006
about last summer.
https://twitter.com/smitchcd/status/527102149193641984

CBJ lines

Hartnell - Johansen - Atkinson
Skille-Letestu-Wennberg
Tropp -Anisimov-Dano
Cracknell-Chaput-Boll

(I actually had to go look at the roster - hate it when they get listed by number.)

D will include:
Johnson, Murray, Prout, Wisniewski, Tyutin, and Savard. This is Murray's second game. Last game they dressed 7 D. Not sure how the pairs will shake out tonight.

McElhinney in net (but you knew that already).

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014
Hoffman should be playing. He was all over blue jackets last game with his speed. Would have been nice to see if he could continue from that

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Lehner confirmed to start?
Lehner confirmed, yes.
https://twitter.com/smitchcd/status/527102149193641984

CBJ lines

Hartnell - Johansen - Atkinson
Skille-Letestu-Wennberg
Tropp -Anisimov-Dano
Cracknell-Chaput-Boll

(I actually had to go look at the roster - hate it when they get listed by number.)

D will include:
Johnson, Murray, Prout, Wisniewski, Tyutin, and Savard. This is Murray's second game. Last game they dressed 7 D. Not sure how the pairs will shake out tonight.

McElhinney in net (but you knew that already).

Cheers, appreciate that. Looking forward to seeing Dano play. Was keeping an eye on him in his draft year, can't wait to see how he's transitioned to the NHL.

And thanks for the kind words, all. You're the reason why I keep doing these. :D

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Greening has been awful. Fast skater and probably strongest guy on the team but plays like he's 5 feet tall.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Not having Hoffman sucks. He's played well, Condra has not. I understood the best persons played. Hoffman's speed will be missed.

Considering how well Hoffman JUST played against them to sit him out seems incredibly short sighted.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
im starting to think the players the coach has been scratching are the ones who have never played a full 82 game season as of yet so he is easing them into it and keeping them fresh

not to mention it really forces them to earn a spot and produce in order to stay in the lineup

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
How could you scratch Hoffman vs Columbus after his last game vs Columbus?

Why give him confidence against a decimated CBJ team when you can burn him against Chicago later in the week?:shakehead

Our coach is a former Jack Adams you know:help:

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
im starting to think the players the coach has been scratching are the ones who have never played a full 82 game season as of yet so he is easing them into it and keeping them fresh

not to mention it really forces them to earn a spot and produce in order to stay in the lineup

Yes and while we baby the rookies we can play greening and neil and lose a bunch of games in the process:yo:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I'm pretty ambivalent about it either way. Hoffman had one strong game so far this year. Rest of the time he skates around fast but doesn't really accomplish anything. We have half a dozen guys on the roster in the same boat (except for the super fast skating part).

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Yes and while we baby the rookies we can play greening and neil and lose a bunch of games in the process:yo:

we have scratched greening in most of the games and neil has the least TOI per game in terms of our regulars and has barely played on the pp or pk so not sure where the problem is

also its not a matter of babying the rookies, we can either do this now or watch them hit the wall around game 60 right in the middle of our playoff drive

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Another back up?

Owzyq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad