GDT: Game 8 | Senators @ Blue Jackets | October 28, 7pm EST | RDS2, TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysentery

Ottawa Senators
Sep 14, 2011
New Brunswick
I better see Stone and Lazar in the lineup when I tune in tonight. Like how do you leave these guys out of the lineup?? Especially against Chicago!! What the **** was Maclean thinking???

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I played about 4 hours of Mass Effect. Never been so bored playing a game before.

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Morning Tweets:
--
SensChirp ‏@SensChirp 19m19 minutes ago
#Sens Game Day. Lehner gets the start in goal. Cowen expected to draw back in. Changes expected up front too.
--

Line tweets as they come

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Is Hoffman out for sure? If yes, then I wish they would give him at least a dozen or so game stretch to get into it. He's young, he needs time to work through his inconsistencies.

Last edited:

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Tweets about CBJ
--
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 5m5 minutes ago
Sergei Bobrovsky headed to IR (fractured finger suffered in practice yesterday). Curtis McElhinney starts tonight for #CBJ.
-
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 1m1 minute ago
Nick Foligno (upper body) is not on the ice for the #BlueJackets morning skate #sens #nhl
---

CBJ is a good team. I think we're in for a tough one tonight, but if they've got a bunch of guys missing that's good for the Sens.

GO SENS GO!!!

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Tweets about CBJ
--
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 5m5 minutes ago
Sergei Bobrovsky headed to IR (fractured finger suffered in practice yesterday). Curtis McElhinney starts tonight for #CBJ.
-
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 1m1 minute ago
Nick Foligno (upper body) is not on the ice for the #BlueJackets morning skate #sens #nhl
---

CBJ is a good team. I think we're in for a tough one tonight, but if they've got a bunch of guys missing that's good for the Sens.

GO SENS GO!!!

Tough game just got tougher....the Sens love playing down to their opponent. Hope the jackets don't figure this out and sign some guy off the streets to play in the net tonight, then we are really doomed lol....half joking

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
A 3/4 line of Hoffman-Lazar-Stone could be real good. Good offensive skill, and not bad defensively either.

I like this as a 4th line, but it would move Smith to the wing. I assume the lines would be

Mac - Turry - Ryan
Michalek - Zibby - Chiasson
Smith - Leggy - Neil
Hoff - Lazar - Stone.

Based on how Smith has played at wing, I'd rather see Condra or Greening there. I think we've just got too many forwards to keep Lazar on all season. Here's how I'd like the lines

Mac - Turry - Ryan
Hoff - Zibb - Stone
Michalek - Legwand - Chiasson
Greening - Smith - Condra

But sadly I don't think Neil will ever sit.

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Practice tweets:
--
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 3m3 minutes ago
There is only one goalie on the ice for the #sens morning skate, and it's not Robin Lehner
-
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 2m2 minutes ago
Others are also missing, however. 16 players on for what is an optional morning skate #sens
-
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 8m8 minutes ago
Lehner is at the rink, which would mean he's still scheduled to start tonight's game #sens
--

I get to watch the game tonight! I'm soooo stoked!

Last edited:

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Any word on whether stone and Lazar will draw back into the lineup?

I can't imagine greening getting another game - he was horrendous once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad