GDT: Game #8 Pens visit Bruins Jan 28th 7:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Not even close. His point totals are underwhelming, but fans are foaming all over his defensive coverage. He's just looking better against the Pens.

He's not even the best player on his own line. Marchand is better IMO.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Why is malkin skating/standing behind the net and not in front of it?

it’s because he’s off the reservation

sovietsanta87

Jan 3, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm getting to the point where McCann is an AWESOME 4th line luxury. A luxury this team cannot take. If we couldn't have Horny/Kessel because they were luxury players, we can't have a 3.5m 4th liner or whatever he is paid.

Bro. It’s over with Hornqvist. I’m sorry. He’s not coming back. In fact he’ll probably retire in like two years when his L5 disintegrates after 16 years of getting beaten to death every night. Between contract and age it was time.

Reactions: Gurglesons

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I can't understand when you guys say they don't care, they are trying hard but they don't really know what to do, they are trying the same thing over and over again, no one infront of goalie to screen...hard to get any bounces when Bs are playing tight...

Reactions: Andy99

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
In a 56 game season, time is of the essence. Get rid of Sully or make a big trade or SOMETHING to right the ship before it’s too late...

Reactions: Trade

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This team has broken me, I will return to HF when sully is fired.

tenor.gif

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Pens are not gonna match Bruins or Flyers...for a couple years..Bruins are stacked and Flyers are stacked with new defensemen and youth at the wingers...They won't be able to afford them all...

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
At this point, knowing our Defensive is severely limited we need to move to the trap and protect them but Sully is like nope... leave them on a island.

I just don't understand...

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad