GDT: Game 8 -New Jersey Belzebubs @ New York Garbagemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rella17

May 21, 2010
Bergen
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Other than the changes on 4th line, DeBoer said he'll go with same line combinations as Saturday in Pittsburgh.

lol seriously?

what are you doing Pete

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Other than the changes on 4th line, DeBoer said he'll go with same line combinations as Saturday in Pittsburgh.

lol seriously?

what are you doing Pete

Becauuuuuuuuuuuse they worked so well. Come On Maaaaaaaan

Status Quo*

I wonder how many times we'll see a passed up shot to try and make a pretty pass not work today.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I sincerely hope Bobby Butler impresses today.

Because if he goes back on waivers, he's not making it back to Albany.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I would've sat Salvador but you can't. From a coaching perspective sitting Volchenkov could've had bad consequences. When a player make that kind of huge mistake, don't let them ruminate about this, the better is to give them a chance to instantly redeem themselves.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
Ugh, either play Matteau or send him back.

Edit: yes, I know this might seem contrary to my views on Larsson, but as I see it Larsson is obviously NHL caliber, Matteau is not.

im really not sure just wtf theyre doing with matteau honestly. maybe to get the feel of the nhl lifestyle/train with the club/coaching staff so hes ready for next year? i just wish he was getting gametime somewhere, pref down where he belongs. but what do i know.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
DeBoer on sitting Tallinder: "Trust me, it was tough choice. There’s a couple of hard decisions to be made there, ..."

DeBoer cont: "...but it could have easily been a couple of other guys.â€

Might have pulled the remainder of his hair out to figure out which ones played worthy enough to survive another day.

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
I don't understand what his problem with Tallinder is while saying that "Volchy is consistent". Consistently mediocre to bad, yeah.

I like DeBoer but I don't understand this. We are playing a young and fast team today, let's see how that goes.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
Let's Go Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you will win in regulation today!!!!!!!!!!! Start my sports day off right boys!!!!!!!!!!

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
So Larsson has a horendus game yesterday and stays in

Tedenby gets bounced up and down on a different line every shift, with no room for error and then is eventually demoted

and one of our best defensemen has been scratched

wtf brah

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
So Larsson has a horendus game yesterday and stays in

Tedenby gets bounced up and down on a different line every shift, with no room for error and then is eventually demoted

and one of our best defensemen has been scratched

wtf brah

[puffdaddy mind**** speech]

NJDevilsZG

I'll drive team bus
Nov 3, 2010
Zagreb, Croatia
tumblr_m3fd7774xp1qzj73go1_250.gif

Moooooseeee!!! Shut those chumps down!
Time for Kovaltrick!

Status
Not open for further replies.