GDT: Game 8 -New Jersey Belzebubs @ New York Garbagemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oroku Saki*

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Tallinder will be the other healthy scratch. Butler will play with Barch and Josefson.

0115_KnowYourMeme_TrollFace-300x170.jpg

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Todd Cordell ‏@ToddCordell
Devils lineup changes today: Fayne in for Tallinder, Butler in for Harrold. Matteau the other scratch. Larsson stays in the lineup.

Don't agree with Tallinder sitting but hey I'm not coach.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Butler possibly will get some time on second PP unit.

Good he is a guy who shots every chance he gets

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Don't like the idea of Tallinder sitting as I think he has sucked the least of our defensemen. But after yesterday, its hard to justify why its a bad move to sit any one guy that we had in there. Whatever.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Don't like the idea of Tallinder sitting as I think he has sucked the least of our defensemen. But after yesterday, its hard to justify why its a bad move to sit any one guy that we had in there. Whatever.
It's simple, I think: Zidlicky brings offense, Volchenkov brings physicality, Tallinder brings good all-rounded play. Which of those things does Fayne replace?

Oroku Saki*

He's just been playing ES. No PP or PK. Volch is in because of his PK prowess and I think Lou and Pete hold him in a higher regard then many on this board do. Stevens probably had a say in it too.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Why are we the Garbagemen???lol

I expect the Devils to come out strong.....I bet you guys score 3 first period goals...one in the 1st min....

Also I tuned into the end of the gameyesterday and Chico was say Valchenkov feels terrible and wont do that again. What did he do?

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Win this one, Devils, please.
I said please.

Ugh, either play Matteau or send him back.

Edit: yes, I know this might seem contrary to my views on Larsson, but as I see it Larsson is obviously NHL caliber, Matteau is not.

Had they won one of these past 2 games, I can see that being the case. But I think they're giving him players to watch (like they did with Henrique) so he knows what areas to work on when he goes back. 60 minute effort and a win, I think he goes back right away.

There's been nothing to take away from some of these past games.

inb4 Tallinder is sitting because he was traded

Surprised it took that long for someone to say it :laugh:

Status Quo*

Why are we the Garbagemen???lol

I expect the Devils to come out strong.....I bet you guys score 3 first period goals...one in the 1st min....

Also I tuned into the end of the gameyesterday and Chico was say Valchenkov feels terrible and wont do that again. What did he do?
He flubbed a pass to Salvador which ended up on a Penguins player's stick who in turn scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad