Game 8: Kings vs. Jackets 4-2 Victory!

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Jeeeeez.

I doubt he'll be playing at Nashville. Once the adrenaline wears off, he's gonna be a mess for days...

I'm not talking about toughing it out...he literally will not be able to see.

Cut me Mick!!

KingKopitar11*

Lololololooloololololololol

if scuderi is out

Doughty-Voynov
Martinez- Drewiske
Muzzin- Bodnarchuk

oh my god

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
:amazed::amazed:

tumblr_mhrzyoejtD1qcpsiwo1_500.jpg

Scuds is a freaking warrior, I doubt he will play against Nashville though. Much needed win though.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
for the **** of it what if Scuds AND Doughty cant play the nextgame. What would we look like then? lol

Ouch

Slava/A-Mart
Muzzin/Davis
Bodnarchuck/Campbell or Kolomatis ?

Deslasuriers would not be called up, he makes far too many mistakes in his own end.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Good game from the little i saw. We're starting to get the offense going, which is important especially if we're without another veteran defenseman. 4 goals in each of the last two games looks pretty sweet to me. Trouble is, Nashville is also starting to pick it up. Beating the sharks in regulation and then scoring 6 on the Blues. Next game should be interesting.

Last edited:

KingKopitar11*

I wonder if Doughty will play next game his foot must be swollen or worse idk cause of the way he went off

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
After the conclusion of tonight's slate of games, the Kings (2 ROW) find themselves in a projected four-way tie for 8th with Phoenix (4 ROW), Minnesota (3), and Detroit (3), all on pace for 48 points at the end of the year. Given that the Kings lose the ROW tiebreaker to every single one of these teams, they need 49 points to project as the 8th-place playoff qualifiers.

So, 20-19-1 the rest of the way (a .5125 percentage) - much more promising than the 24-17 they needed before games began today. So, on pace, as long as they convert ONE SO/OTL into a win.

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

All top six getting points? Excellent.

Carter gets a goal in Columbus? Excellent.

Richards pots a goal after sitting in the box for 19:00? Excellent.

Great game overall for the Kings. Good wake up call between the 1st and 2nd.

RonSwanson*

How cool would it be if Scuderi played with an eye patch in the next game. Hope he's healthy enough to play against Nashville on Thursday.

Arrr.

I understand how the Blues racked up so many points last year. The Blue Jackets flat out suck.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I hope Scuderi and Doughty are okay today. When the adrenaline wears off that's when you notice injuries are worse than they felt. I won't be able to see any of this one cause of work but I hope they keep the momentum going.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Didn't know where to ask this and didn't want to clog your board up but is everything fine with Kopitar? Just got offered a fantasy trade for him and wanted to make sure he's healthy before I do the trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad