Game 8: Kings vs. Jackets 4-2 Victory!

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
405688_10151417167389239_1953601626_n.jpg

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Great way to start the road trip, you get 2 points and the team rallied when they had to and had decent puck possession time.

Slava...wow how bright is his future...great game. Williams had a strong game and Gagne did as well, 5 assists in his last 5 games , hopefully some goals will follow . Nice to see Richie get rewarded for taking on Dubinsky and collectging another Gordie Howe Hatrick.

Scuds is a warrior..his face has to hurt like hell. Just like he came back in game 6 after being nailed.

Hopefully they can keep up the good work, they'll need it. Preds drumming the Blues tonight 5-1 in the 2nd

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Nice to get the two points and get a good start to the road trip.

Hatter

Microagression King
Jul 9, 2004
Northern Idaho
Ugh, anyone else immediatly flip over to the NSH/STB game? They Preds are destroying the blues and guess who we play next....

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I'm very happy with the win. Everyone in the top six stepped it up tonight. Doughty, Voynov, and Scuderi had solid games.

Hopefully they maintain the momentum and take it into Nashville. I'm still wanting Mitchell and Greene to come back; not that Muzzin and Drewiske are doing poorly, but I just want to see the team as a whole elevated to the next level.

RonSwanson*

Most important thing here was getting scoring from both of the top two lines. Now the third line has to start doing something offensively.

The best news is that Scuderi returned to the ice. We can't afford to lose him.

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
Lot of good, positive performances tonight.

Voynov obviously. He might have had his best game of the year. The goal was nice but he was a solid rock defensively. Lot of good stick work. AND a season high in TOI.

Richards playing with some attitude is a very good thing to see.

Williams was solid as well.

I think it's also noteworthy that Martinez has been playing nearly 8-10 minutes more than he did last year on average and is handling it pretty well.

Ron*

Jim Fox said during the telecast that his eye was black, purple, yellow...just about all of the Kings' uniform colors in their history. :/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad