GDT: Game #8 : KINGS @ PREDATORS - Thursday, 10/17/‘13 @ 5:00 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Regehr is such a great guy. He realized the ref missed his first penalty so he committed another one immediately.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Richards is the arguably the smartest player on the team. He's been the best Kings' center this season.

What I love about Richards and Carter is they know how to face some damn adversity and don't wallow. The effort is always there and they compete.

KingKopitar11*

How good do you think Kopitar would be if he change position to defense? Just wondering because his defense is so solid.

Vic Vinegar

Oct 27, 2009
How good do you think Kopitar would be if he change position to defense? Just wondering because his defense is so solid.

Playing defense as a forward is not the same as playing defense as a defenseman. I don't think he would make a great defenseman.

KingKopitar11*

Playing defense as a forward is not the same as playing defense as a defenseman. I don't think he would make a great defenseman.

I think he can, he has fast hands, a good stick, long reach, smart hockey player. And physical on the boards.

I know it's not the same, but he shows that he has the smarts and skills to play defense as a forward at times. Just interesting to think about.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Can always count on Quick to bounce back with a strong performance after a poor outing. Others need to step it up. We're approaching another 40 minutes to pass with only 1 goal on the board.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I can't believe how easy those composite sticks break. How about adding some Kevlar to those things so they don't break ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad