GDT: Game #8 : KINGS @ PREDATORS - Thursday, 10/17/‘13 @ 5:00 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Dammit... Two games in a row that I was tempted to pick Voynov for FGOTG and have decided on someone else. Not to mention I just dropped him off my fantasy team >.< Way to prove me wrong Slava! Keep up the scoring!

Nice pass by Richards too :)

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Dammit... Two games in a row that I was tempted to pick Voynov for FGOTG and have decided on someone else. Not to mention I just dropped him off my fantasy team >.< Way to prove me wrong Slava! Keep up the scoring!

Please drop every King that you have from your fantasty team. lol

Ron*

I would strongly advise you to put him back on. What we saw in the playoffs will continue at a good rate in the regular season. I fully expect Voynov to pot 20 goals this season (at least).

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
I would strongly advise you to put him back on. What we saw in the playoffs will continue at a good rate in the regular season. I fully expect Voynov to pot 20 goals this season (at least).

I wouldn't go that far. Voynov was already called out for coming into camp out of shape. Scoring 20 would put him in contention for the Norris.

On a related note, I've pretty much given up on Doughty doing anything remotely relevant on that pairing with Regehr.

Telos

Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Please drop every King that you have from your fantasty team. lol

Heh, I only have one left, which is Quick. He's killing me, but not him in particular, the whole team is killing me through him :laugh: Given how well he has actually played in spite of the defense, I can't bring myself to drop him. He is quite obviously in top 3 form. When we get our heads out of our *****, he should pay dividends.

I dunno. It's been a long standing notion in the fantasy world not to take Kings players. We are just too streaky :P Relying on the Kings for offense is like the biggest gamble I can think of in hockey :laugh: I have upmost confidence in Slava and Drew, and I am sure they'll get their points, but I don't really expect them to get those top tier numbers on this team, under Sutter, using this system.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
Regehr laid a sweet hit on the boards.... to bad he completely missed Stalberg while doing so.

how and why Stoll is on the PP point still is beyond me

Kopitar needs to stop trying to pick corners and shoot dead center. guy cannot hit the anything. his shooting % has always been **** to be honest. at least get it on net and hope for a rebound, instead of rounders back to the half boards

Preds goal i fault Willie. he should have flipped the puck into the corner, to allow them to reset and get a second to breath. wrong time to try slide it under JQ with two Preds surrounding him

better period than any of the three in TBay the other night.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Richie kicks ass. Take him and Carter off the team and...well don't think of what it would look like.

Telos

Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Use your shoulder Regehr... Could have got a hit in there, shouldn't have had to hold at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad