Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
1380388_10152049903299239_1806276026_n.jpg
That's all you get today, not feeling up to more sorry :(

Last edited:

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Looking for a solid 60 tonight and a good start. Like Carcillo back on up the 2nd , I havea good feeling about that line tonight.

Some practice notes:

Sutter, on whether he expects a “complete, full 60 minutes” following a day off:
It’s the new CBA. You have a mandatory four days off a month now. So this is one that we mutually agreed upon a month ago.

I didn't know that, I wonder how many days off they got b4? And I guess it's not always easy fitting 4 days off into a busy schedule.

Sutter, on how he spent his off-day:We worked from 10-to-4. We’re not part of the players’ deal with days off. We worked.

Willie Mitchell, on what needs to be “cleaned up: from the Tampa Bay game:I think in that game, I think something we talked about and we probably weren’t the best at – their centers are a very important part of their hockey club in Tampa, and we wanted to play over their centers to deny them speed on the rush, because what they did was make the long pass, and then what they do is kick back that long stretch pass to the middle with speed, and if you don’t have your F3 over top of that, it becomes very difficult for the defense to get gap control. Then, if you don’t have gap control, that gives them their strength, which is on the rush. So I think that was probably the number one thing.

Brown, on aspects of Nashville’s game that require attention compared to other teams:I think the two things are being aware of Weber and his shot, and also being aware of Hornqvist around the net, because he’s one of the best players in and around the net. Those are – I don’t want to say two guys you’ve got to [be on] – but two things about their team, is when he’s on the ice, you’ve got to be aware of his shot, because he can beat a goalie from the blue line with his shot.

GKG

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
How sweet would it be if we could clone Carter and ice a full team of him? He may not make the best tender, but the 371 goals they/he would put up would more than compensate for the goals they let in.

Too bad we don't have Bernier anymore. He owns Nashville.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
How sweet would it be if we could clone Carter and ice a full team of him? He may not make the best tender, but the 371 goals they/he would put up would more than compensate for the goals they let in.

But Carter doesn't do assists so who's going to pass it to him?

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Ok Doughty, time to step up. One thing to admit you have been turning it over too much, another thing to stop doing it.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
That's how Willie Mitchell has 10 goals in my game.. :laugh:
That's my favorite way to score. Some of my scrub D-men have more goals than my wingers, haha. Maybe the real life WM should take notes.

Off topic: I was finally able to collect all the Kings in HUT. It took so much time to get enough pucks to win Quick. And now that I have him, he lets in more goals than my Anderson. :laugh: :(

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Okay, please win so I don't have to look at the ridiculous statements in the PGT.

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
That's my favorite way to score. Some of my scrub D-men have more goals than my wingers, haha. Maybe the real life WM should take notes.

Off topic: I was finally able to collect all the Kings in HUT. It took so much time to get enough pucks to win Quick. And now that I have him, he lets in more goals than my Anderson. :laugh: :(

Yeah, my Quick has a .855 save % and 2.6GAA. That's largely because I play terrible defense though. lol

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008

At least NHL 14 Quick can hold on to his stick. :sarcasm:

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Tomorrow is team spirit day at my work. I plan to wear my Kings stuff anyway, but if we could win today, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad