GDT: Game #8 Hurricanes at Sharks 7:30pm PDT 10/24/15 CSN KFox

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
let's not get too far ahead here. this was the canes. martin helps the defense not be a trainwreck. but missing couture still hurts our ability to control play to the degree we need to against the top teams.

A win is a win. It's as important now as it will be down the stretch. I'm glad they snapped the losing streak, at least.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
only 15,814 in attendance. good job raising ticket prices Hasso, you ****.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Wait, the Sharks beat a bottom-dweller running a back up? Is this the beginning of a new era?

Not only that, they chased the backup goalie out of the game. This has to be a first for me since following the Sharks:

1- bottom-dwelling
2- backup goalie
3- chased from the net

and winning with a hat trick.

only 15,814 in attendance. good job raising ticket prices Hasso, you ****.

One of the ushers remarked that, having worked there for 8 years, he has never seen that much empty seats. I told him it seemed like an early pre-season game.

Not to mention, those fight for cancer posters on the seats made the empties stand out.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Was happy to get the win - especially against a lower-ranked team using their backup goalie.

Martin adds so much more to the team than I would have thought, but I still felt the defence at time was sloppy and holding the puck for too long.

Hertl had a few turnovers tonight, but I wasn't upset as I saw him using his dangling a bit more - one which led to Ward's first goal. He is a great 3rd line center, and if his development continues he could be great on the 2nd line (he is good atm).

Thornton had low minutes, but I think they were sheltering him a bit following getting rocked in the last game.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Just wondering has anyone revived a puck from the sharks twitter page goal contest?

I won last Feb via John Scott and never received my puck. I shot them a DM a few days ago and said they will check their "database" and ship another one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad