GDT: Game 8: Coyotes @ Stars | Why bother to put an effort into this? Edition

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
You've got to be ******* kidding me. That was the game winner? :shakehead:

I am at loss of words. Ofcourse it has to be ****** Jagr.

Smith could've saved two of those!!!

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Crappy way to lose. The worst part is that Smith got a chunk of both of those shots, but the managed to make it through.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
OEL is not Aucoin (in the shootout, that is).

Some signs that the team is getting to speed; need a bit of good fortune with various injuries/nagging injuries

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Jagr admits that he got lucky in the post game interview. He said he waited for Smith to make the first move and he didn't so he just shot high and it "somehow" went in.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Vermette really needs to get his puck handling down. He's been mishandling the puck fairly regularly with bad passes and the puck bouncing off his stick. He's dangerous but he's just been off all season.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Stars fan coming in peace.

Surprised that Tips didn't throw Hanzal out there during the shootout, he was a beast against us the whole game. :help:

Knew Vrbata was going to score, though. He's too damn good at those things. :laugh:

Good game at any rate, could've definitely gone either way.

Hoping for another solid match tomorrow.

Redcoyote

Hungry
Mar 21, 2009
First jamison ****s with us and now the team. I thought we had it when Vrbata scored and Smith saved the second shot. But of course not.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
By the way, anyone with the Raffi heads from last year going to be going to the game tomorrow? If I wind up going, I would LOVE a Raffi head.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad