GDT: Game 8: Coyotes @ Stars | Why bother to put an effort into this? Edition

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Hate seeing Whitney on the other team..

Redcoyote

Hungry
Mar 21, 2009
I don't know that I'd call any of the goals weak but Smith definitely has not been as dominate as he was last year so far this year.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Good on Chipchura standing up for OEL. kicked that dudes ass.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Here is what the score sheet says for penalties:

13:53 Dallas Brenden Dillon: 2 minutes, roughing
13:53 Dallas Brenden Dillon: 5 minutes, fighting
13:53 Phoenix Kyle Chipchura: 2 minutes, instigator
13:53 Phoenix Kyle Chipchura: 5 minutes, elbowing
13:53 Phoenix Kyle Chipchura: 10 minutes, misconduct

Not sure how the guy who got punched first takes an instigator penalty, but whatever.

Also pretty sure the elbowing penalty is supposed to say fighting.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Yandles turnovers give me heartburn. Other than these annoying commercials does Sanderson ford sponser anything this year? I think it was their power play last year or pk

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Yandles turnovers give me heartburn. Other than these annoying commercials does Sanderson ford sponser anything this year? I think it was their power play last year or pk

Think they sponsored the kid kaster last year.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Johnson and Moss really seem to work pretty well together. Bolduc needs to set himself in front of the net with them and just swat at pucks. I guess Gordon is centering them so he can do it.

And Schlemko is having a pretty good game so far tonight.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I think I could skate faster than Hanzal seriously

Lol. I agree. And he never bends his legs at all either. So essentially he is a 6'5" tree trunk skating around.

Watch Hanzal especially on face-offs, he doesn't bend his legs one bit. It bothers me.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Lol. I agree. And he never bends his legs at all either. So essentially he is a 6'5" tree trunk skating around.

Watch Hanzal especially on face-offs, he doesn't bend his legs one bit. It bothers me.

Hanzal and Nik Antropov should have a skate off for slowest time between the blue lines.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont

I had no idea he was that slow, and was watching him a few minutes ago when he had that little break and I was thinking what goon is this? Then the announcers said Hanzal and I was so shocked

Isn't he coming off a groin injury?

I have no idea haha. I was more just coming here to be reassured that he is actually that slow and it isnt my imagination

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
I think it took Moss a few games to get things straightened out but he's been looking really good.

I really wish they'd stick a sniper with Johnson though, he's always looking to get the puck to the front of the net. Always.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->