GDT: Game 8: Coyotes @ Stars | Why bother to put an effort into this? Edition

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Why bother? I don't see the NHL bothering to put in an effort to save the team right? In fact, it's a shame there had to be a season and Donald Fehr wasn't able to take the league to the cleaners.

bettman-dartboard.jpg

Go Coyotes!

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
True, my mistake. I was thinking he was back in the first half against the Stars.

Rutkowski

Jul 13, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
Remember, it's February. Anyone got Tippett's February stats with Phoenix around because they're sickening good, not just last year. I think it's three of four regulation losses period with about the same amount of OT and SO losses.

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
Remember, it's February. Anyone got Tippett's February stats with Phoenix around because they're sickening good, not just last year. I think it's three of four regulation losses period with about the same amount of OT and SO losses.

But is his "magic" the month of February or month 5 of NHL hockey?

Rutkowski

Jul 13, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
But is his "magic" the month of February or month 5 of NHL hockey?
Hopefully, the former. If nothing else the team is showing they're getting their system in place and I wouldn't count out a wrecking-ball run this month. Maybe not as good as last year's 11-0-1 but at least a positive record.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Hopefully, the former. If nothing else the team is showing they're getting their system in place and I wouldn't count out a wrecking-ball run this month. Maybe not as good as last year's 11-0-1 but at least a positive record.

If it's the latter, is that when the playoffs are in a shortened season? Win the whole thing and the NHL could not move them surely..

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
If it's the latter, is that when the playoffs are in a shortened season? Win the whole thing and the NHL could not move them surely..
the nhl is not moving them next season -but don't tell anyone yet they have a plan and a secret investor with an investor group...shhhh
They just need to make my decisions tougher for me and one way for them to do that is to win a lot of games enough games to qualify for the playoffs so I can find a way to scrap up enough money or room on my credit card to buy my seats for the full playoff package!

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Great work AP! I wonder if Miele get into the lineup. I doubt Hanzal is back. The guy is made of glass.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Not sure what to get tonight for the game. Nachos and Tequila? Chinesse food and Bud light? Poutine and Molson? Philly Cheesesteak and Guiness? Anything with a meal and beer would be great to help with watching this matchup.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Not sure what to get tonight for the game. Nachos and Tequila? Chinesse food and Bud light? Poutine and Molson? Philly Cheesesteak and Guiness? Anything with a meal and beer would be great to help with watching this matchup.

Poutine and Rickard's Red!

Molson is gross, how dare you.

Edit: Turns out that there are no good Canadian beers available at Total Wine.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I've done my absolute best over the years to completely ignore the ownership saga and just focus on the hockey. Even though we're in trouble here, we can't simply give up and not care about what happens on the ice. I'm hoping the team will come out tonight and put in 110% effort, and as die hard fans, so should we.

I agree with Yote Devil. 4-1 win to the Coyotes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad