GDT: Game 8 - CBJ vs NYI - 19 Oct, 7pm, @Nat

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
It's early in the season, but I'm liking Lilja so far. He's quick, he's smart, he competes. Like Hannikainen with hands of something other than stone.

Reactions: stevo61

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Few things slowly popping up with Gavrikov. Hes great at the poke check but when he misses he looks lazy trying to get back assuming the forwards will do the job I guess and it burned them on the 2nd goal

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Few things slowly popping up with Gavrikov. Hes great at the poke check but when he misses he looks lazy trying to get back assuming the forwards will do the job I guess and it burned them on the 2nd goal
I like him but occasionally - lime here - his lack of speed becomes evident.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
when I was a kid: “My brother could beat yourself brother with one hand tied behind his back. Haha.”

Islanders: “we can stop your PP even with our goalie playing without a stick. Haha”

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
when I was a kid: “My brother could beat yourself brother with one hand tied behind his back. Haha.”

Islanders: “we can stop your PP even with our goalie playing without a stick. Haha”
Did we even get a quality shot on him after he lost his stick? PP burns time slow moving the puck before having to go with a point shot or high halfwall shot. Goalie really just needs to maintain position and he’ll be alright

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad