Alexandre Texier - Boone Jenner - Emil Bemstrom
Jakob Lilja - Riley Nash - Sonny Milano

Zach Werenski - Seth Jones
Markus Nutivaara - Ryan Murray
Vladislav Gavrikov - David Savard

Joonas Korpisalo
Elvis Merzlikins

Scratches: Markus Hannikainen, Dean Kukan, Scott Harrington

Roster Report: Columbus has used the same roster for five consecutive games. Josh Anderson has missed those five games with an upper-body injury and has been practicing with the team but remains on injured reserve.

islanders.nhl.com has a preview article up, but no lineup.

Scoresheet links (they'll work later tonight):
Game Summary - overall team info (example from last night)
Event Summary - player-specific info (example from last night)

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
The Isles are riding a three-game win streak, in which they've rallied from behind to win in all three games.

cut.jpg

Reactions: majormajor

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Play like we did last night but with finishing on an attempt or two - maybe a PP - and we’ll chalk up two points.

Reactions: Jaxs

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Play like we did last night but with finishing on an attempt or two - maybe a PP - and we’ll chalk up two points.
Agree. Play like they did against Chicago and they should win a lot of games. Finishing their chances is the sticking point.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I would like to see them win by multiple goals. I will still be happy with a one goal win, but would like to see them win with no pressure at the end.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Red Wings fan here, just saw this on Dobber about our old friend Nyquist:

Ramblings: Early team reviews; injury updates; Gustav Nyquist – October 17 | DobberHockey – Fantasy NHL Projections and Analysis

"It took a couple games to get Gustav Nyquist to the top line in Columbus, but that line has been dynamite since being put together, generating over 64 adjusted shot attempts per 60 minutes and controlling more than 54 percent of the shot share.
This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone. Nyquist is perhaps one of the more underappreciated players of this decade: he’s been able to drive offence better than his teammates in every season he’s played, he’s been a plus-shot share player in five of the last six seasons, and he’s been good with things like zone entries and exits with possession. But it’s not necessarily just the stats that stick out. Just watching him with the puck, he can do things very few players can in terms of giving himself space to make a play.

I just hope Torts sticks with this line. They all bring unique elements and when put together, they make for a fun trio"

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I am a big fan of Gus and have been for an awfully long time now. happy to have him on the Jackets. lets get him his second goal of the campaign, tonight.

Reactions: Dumais

pled

Sep 7, 2009
is murray injured again or just bad ?

Kukan is good anyway I don't mind

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad