Post-Game Talk: Game #8: Canucks 2, Bruins 1 (OT)

member 290103

Refs needs to do something about these stick changes. Ridiculous.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Good defense by Gudbranson against the Bruins top line. Threw a hit on Marchand and broke up a pass that ended up killing the Bruins possession. Little things like that go unnoticed by most fans but high level hockey evaluators notice the little things.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Another good defensive play by Gudbranson. But everyone will only remember that he was on the ice while Sutter and Hutton blew their coverage on the Nordstrom goal.

Reactions: Bertuzzzi44

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
Good defense by Gudbranson against the Bruins top line. Threw a hit on Marchand and broke up a pass that ended up killing the Bruins possession. Little things like that go unnoticed by most fans but high level hockey evaluators notice the little things.

I like how you play off your posts like they're jokes now, after months of posting seriously and getting destroyed

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
3 good defensive plays in 3 shifts in a row for Gudbranson against the Bruins top line to end regulation. Any middling AHL defenseman could do this :sarcasm:

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
So he did what he is supposed to do as a defenseman....

That's a rarity.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Another good defensive play by Gudbranson. But everyone will only remember that he was on the ice while Sutter and Hutton blew their coverage on the Nordstrom goal.

I don't like the way Hutton defended that

But he was put in a tough spot because of Sutter

Hutton with a nice neutral zone shut down, then BAM! Immediately follows with a bad gap, goalie screen, stick wave.

Also, if you think that's what I'm cringing at, then you're ridiculously dense

BerSTUzzi

Jan 24, 2006
Kamloops
I hope the other team scores the first goal of the game for the rest of the year. I hate how we play and develop with a lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad