GDT: Game 79 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens | 7PM | They'll Start Trying Soooooon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
4lguxUW.jpg

ywYZiJM.jpg

Ck7FOEo.jpg

INJURIES
Penguins: Brassard :(
Rowney :)

Canadiens: Weber, Valiev, A. Shaw, Pacioretty, Hemsky, Danault

A mod can lock it.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hornqvist has been our most driven and forceful player for multiple games now. Raise our cup to the Viking and let’s hope he slays away!

True..I was hoping he’d get G going....he just lost his confidence somewhere on the ice and it froze...I’d love to see G finish these four games strong and reach triple digit points for the first time in a long time....

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Twitter

Hope this provides some motivation...if not we’ll be talking excessively about their “urgency”after this game...vomit....

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I'd rather they ride Murray out the rest of the way instead of starting DeSmith. Between injuries and the passing of his father he's gotten a lot of time off, so there isn't a worry about playing him into the ground. Plus the Penguins get 3 days off after Sunday night.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I'd rather they ride Murray out the rest of the way instead of starting DeSmith. Between injuries and the passing of his father he's gotten a lot of time off, so there isn't a worry about playing him into the ground. Plus the Penguins get 3 days off after Sunday night.

Murray is so fragile I'd try and limit his games.

Maybe play him tonight against the Habs and the Sens the last game of the year, i think its less likely the Sens and Habs will drive hard to the net then the Caps and CBJ.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Murray is so fragile I'd try and limit his games.

Maybe play him tonight against the Habs and the Sens the last game of the year, i think its less likely the Sens and Habs will drive hard to the net then the Caps and CBJ.

Eh. Gotta go with your best lineup against the teams you likely see in rounds 1 and 2.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
$5 says we start the game down 2-0? :laugh:

Coming off a win, so thats expected for this month and on the last day of it.

Jackets could take over 2nd place today before the Pens play, dont think lack of effort will be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad