GDT: Game 79: MTL @ PEG | Tricolore's saga | Mar. 30, 2019 7:00pm ET, CITY, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Bad news coming Mete's way....big team hahahaha, the way Duchene rolled him of his back was a joke.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
We have, again, a large extremely skilled center that is be developed as a 3rd line center with a neurotic fixation for playing defense and grinding. If Coconut is fatigued? It is because of this.
He’s 18. I’m not gonna freak out just yet

Reactions: cphabs

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Lol Engels. Shut the **** up. How about the fact that Svechnikov plays a **** ton of minutes despite looking worse than Kotkaniemi for the majority of the season?

Svechnikov averages only 40 sec more than kotkaniemi per game. He also has 20 goals and more pts than kk.

and Svechnikov had an nhl body coming into the nhl. Kotkaniemi looks like a twig out there.

I disagree with scratching kk for dlo/peca, but its not surprising if he is tired. He probably played over 100 games since the start of summer. Not to mention for like the last month, he seems to be on the receiving end of a big hit each game

Reactions: Habs Icing

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
I hope this team gets stomped. Like 7-0 stomped. Price runs to the bench stomped. I hope it's like that for the 4 last games of the season. Have them get beat up physically too. Humiliate the players so much that they never want to play a game for Julien or Bergevin.
Not as brutal but I agree, if Habs are out anyways, I want the season to end badly so MB can't sit there and say, we just missed. I want him gone and a downer end to the season will help with that.

Reactions: cphabs

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I don't get why everybody is so upset at missing KK tonight, he has done ZERO for the team on the road,

It's not a big loss, or a big deal, we are losing the game with or without him

He's better than all the options we have. Not even close. He got his confidence shot when he got to ride the pine in Cali. He couldn't understand himself why he was being benched. It all started there.

I give up. Hope they get killed. And hope they lose allllll of their remaining games. This coach is not made for this young team. They need a younger coach, a confidence builder, who understands this generation. Not this Dauterive.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Svechnikov averages only 40 sec more than kotkaniemi per game. He also has 20 goals and more pts than kk.

and Svechnikov had an nhl body coming into the nhl. Kotkaniemi looks like a twig out there.

I disagree with scratching kk for dlo/peca, but its not surprising if he is tired. He probably played over 100 games since the start of summer. Not to mention for like the last month, he seems to be on the receiving end of a big hit each game
Since the deadline, Svechnikov has played 2 minutes more every night. This is the most important stretch of the season, and we are giving Thompson, Dlo, Weal more ice time and we just scratched him for Peca.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Scratching a 18 years old after a bad game is pretty basic coaching, nothing wrong with that.
WTF are you talking about? We, again, have an extremely skilled large center that is being developed as a 3rd liner. He is being benched to get Drouin “going”. Wealer? LMFAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad