GDT: Game 79: MTL @ PEG | Tricolore's saga | Mar. 30, 2019 7:00pm ET, CITY, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
I'm starting to think the mandate Bergevin had when hired was to test how long it would take before I say f*** off and leave this team as a fan.

Hanging by a thread.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
I detest Julien and Bergevin but saying that KK is totally exhausted...out of gas. If they keep putting him out there he is going to get injured

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I was good with sitting KK during the California trip, he was burnt out and completely ineffective for a week or two up to that point. This sitting I'm against. The kid looks recharged and while he hasn't been putting up big points, he's doing all the little things while still creating chances.

It's unfortunate

Reactions: cphabs

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
KK had one of his worst game against Columbus, so that's not all that surprising. What I don't like about this is that KK bring offense and he has at least two/three passes each games games that could turn into goals. I don't think we'll be better offensively with him out of the lineup.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
KK had one of his worst game against Columbus, so that's not all that surprising. What I don't like about this is that KK bring offense and he has at least two/three passes each games games that could turn into goals. I don't think we'll be better offensively with him out of the lineup.
And he was benched right after. There's a reason this kid looks like shit right now and it's not on the player, its on the stupidest coach in the league.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
If he is truly worn down? It’s because we are developing our future 1st line offensive center as a 3rd liner. It is not a mystery and we have been here numerous times. WTF! All that is left is to play him as a winger. Our franchise has been f***ing up wet dream scenarios for 30 years. Here we go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad