GDT: Game 79: Columbus vs. New York Rangers | 4/4 7PM EDT

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
There is still more to it though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBGHtLb7kJ8

Booing him because he left town, while I disagree with that reasoning, whatever, that's their right as paying fans. I have no issues booing him because he shoved our goalie in the face, or started **** with Calvert, what else is to be expected?

And yes, if the roles were reversed I would be booing still, just from the opposite perspective because, well, fan.

I'm not arguing against any position (other than calling fans 'dummies'), just showing why some might boo. I just think most of the booing stems from this incident though. I also think people just like to boo. Pronger got booed every time he touched the puck when he visited here and I can't think of any reason for it other than people saw others doing it so they did it too.

Yeah cool. I'm not saying "don't boo." Only adding clarity to BJN's post is all.

Cash for Nash

May 13, 2012

Thats his speech from tonight.

Let's compare it to last years...

Jeez...time changes alot

Man. That's telling. There going to feel this disgrace of a year at the ticket office I'm afraid. Reap what you sow I guess. Outside of winning the lottery and hyping Matthews or Laine there isn't much to sell anymore.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Man. That's telling. There going to feel this disgrace of a year at the ticket office I'm afraid. Reap what you sow I guess. Outside of winning the lottery and hyping Matthews or Laine there isn't much to sell anymore.

Look at the crowds in each picture, oof.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad