GDT: Game 79: Columbus at Pittsburgh | 4/4 7PM

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Anyone remember this same thing happened in our first play-off season?

Suddenly, we couldn't score, Mason couldn't stop a beach ball, and we lost what, like five in a row going into the series with Detroit?

The rest is history.

Just sayin.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Here's what I hate. Pens fans are insufferable. They also have the perfect win or lose a series excuse this time. Injuries if they lose and beat us with their scrubs if they win to gloat. I frankly would prefer to face them full strength.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Suddenly, we couldn't score, Mason couldn't stop a beach ball, and we lost what, like five in a row going into the series with Detroit?

The rest is history.

Just sayin.

the Jackets won 2 of their last 3 that year.

Just sayin

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
It's pretty simple, with Murray in the lineup he's able to munch the tough minutes. Meaning players like Werenski get an extra 1-4minutes on the bench to rest. That 2-6 shifts. Might not seem like a lot, over the course of 82 games + playoffs it adds up pretty quickly.

Spot on analysis. Even though I don't think much of Murray, he has been a cog in the machine this season and not having him playing now is not a positive.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

The rest is history.

Just sayin.

The game that made me nervous that year was when we had like a 4-0 lead on Minnesota (or something like that) and blew it in regulation. I think we might have played St. Louis if we won that game? Or Colorado? Idk. I think we would have been the 6th seed instead of 7th.

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site

The rest is history.

Just sayin.

Yeah, but that same year the wings lost like 6 of 8 of their last games right before the playoffs.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008

The rest is history.

Just sayin.

Past performance does not guarantee future results.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad