GDT: Game 79: Columbus at New York Rangers | 4/6 7PM EDT

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Falk was fine (both in the game and on that last goal) Prout however...

Neither one of them should be in our top six next season - even if Murray is perpetually injured.
This is the post-loss find somebody to blame part of our program!

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Franchise best 9 game win streak is over

Melt down has started

FIRE RICHARDS. This D couldn't hold the jock of anyone from an AHL team.

Trade Boll for a seventh!! We need to trade some conditional late round picks for top six wingers to round out our fourth line!

Did I miss anything?

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
They are not stupid, they knew our winning streak and our rivalry... oh, and Nash...

It was a big win for them with our Bob in net.
Plus, they're trying to get points to clinch the Conference and possibly win the President's Trophy.

I also think some opposing fan(Pens?) said that about Columbus when they were celebrating a win. So it's not just NY who celebrate like they won Cup.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Great game, you guys - that's a hell of a team you're building.

Here's to CLB making it through next year with a lot fewer injuries - would love to see these two teams meet in a PO series.

It's possible... but we will never have the $ assets NYR have.... It's a country team vs NYC goliath...

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Franchise best 9 game win streak is over

Melt down has started

FIRE RICHARDS. This D couldn't hold the jock of anyone from an AHL team.

Trade Boll for a seventh!! We need to trade some conditional late round picks for top six wingers to round out our fourth line!

Did I miss anything?

Don't forget the GM is an idiot

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
It's possible... but we will never have the $ assets NYR have.... It's a country team vs NYC goliath...

Do I need to tell you the story about the 'Little Train That Could'?

1373380878_major-payne4.jpg

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
There is the answer to t0 question --- tomorrow Richards will be fired. I can see JK now in his office yelling, "One more loss !!! Ok, that is it for you Richards. You are history !!!!!"

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Plus, they're trying to get points to clinch the Conference and possibly win the President's Trophy.

I also think some opposing fan(Pens?) said that about Columbus when they were celebrating a win. So it's not just NY who celebrate like they won Cup.

Yep..... the CBJ did well tonight, they should have won this game... I missed the Prout flub but he will be gone soon anyway imo.. The CBJ defense could use some work, if not Bob will burn out pretty quick, Murray being injured every day is concerning..

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Path to SC Final last season:
Beat Ray Emery in first 2 games
Beat chokers
Beat Dustin Tokarski
Got spanked by LA

They've overrated as ****

Jackets will finish top 3 in East next season. Typical CBJ bad luck tonight

This takes homerism to a new level.

2minpenalty

Mar 29, 2011
Why o why would he put Prout and Falk out there? :shakehead

Hartsburg owns this loss. Why put out Prout amd Faulk when Goloubef and Cotton we're playing well. Why not have guys with skill and speed out there. The coaching of this team baffles me at times. They are so stuck in their ways it's scary!

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012

How would this prevent the Jackets and Rangers from meeting in the playoffs? With the salary cap, the whole big market/small market is less pronounced than in baseball for instance. I could easily see the Jackets and Rangers meeting in the playoffs next year or sometime soon.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Path to SC Final last season:
Beat Ray Emery in first 2 games
Beat chokers
Beat Dustin Tokarski
Got spanked by LA

They've overrated as ****

Jackets will finish top 3 in East next season. Typical CBJ bad luck tonight

LAst year was last year. They reloaded and have a better Nash who actually felt like playing this year.

Look at their road now. Barring injury, they have to go against Price, Bishop, Howard, Rask, Holtby, MAF, Halak. Holtby and Halak have great history in the postseason. It's not as easy as it was last year. The Rangers are the team to beat. There's a reason they will win the Presidents.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad