GDT: GAME 79: CAPS @ HABS | Meatloaf | Thurs., April 6th, 2023, 7:00PM -- TSN2, RDS, NBCSWA, TSN690, 98.5 FM

When will the Habs break their current no-scoring streak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Today has been a struggle, I’ve been napping like @OldCraig71. Almost makes me think I should take a covid test, lol.

However, I can do some more later to make up for it, plus I’ll more than likely be awake now.

Good luck in a few weeks!
Thanks, good Sir. New job requires extra certification so I have to go through that.

I too tend to work best later. There are always going to be ups and downs, as long as you get your workouts done and sleep in. Staying away from garbage food also helps. I’ve toned down drinking alcohol it’s been 2 years now and I was only a social drinker to begin with. Amazing what the aggregate will do for you.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Thanks, good Sir. New job requires extra certification so I have to go through that.

I too tend to work best later. There are always going to be ups and downs, as long as you get your workouts done and sleep in. Staying away from garbage food also helps. I’ve toned down drinking alcohol it’s been 2 years now and I was only a social drinker to begin with. Amazing what the aggregate will do for you.
Nice! I’ve been trying to recover my fitness, I’m a mostly healthy eater but just can’t get a gym routine going. No booze since Halloween for me. That feels good on so many levels!

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Damn, no one made the thread live?

Sorry just got in from an evening shift.

And, Gallagher absolutely bowls over Kuemper, but gets seriously pushed by behind.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad