GDT: GAME 79: CAPS @ HABS | Meatloaf | Thurs., April 6th, 2023, 7:00PM -- TSN2, RDS, NBCSWA, TSN690, 98.5 FM

When will the Habs break their current no-scoring streak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if we win out & a team behind us wins the lotto and we draft 8th

then Florida shocks the world and beats the Canes in the first round

no-crying.gif

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I said it before the game Suzuki scores because of his unbridled excitement to have RHP back on his flank.
But I also said something about wearing a blinder on the other side. Armia shows his beast mode go figure.
in his defence, I also show unbridled excitement when my wife is on my flank

Reactions: Runner77 and Rapala

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
he said no such thing. he went for a gingerly walk
He mixed it up. What they used to call the Faltrek method. Run as long as you can and when you tire, walk briskly. Rinse and repeat. Works better in the summer when I do it on gravel and grass.

Reactions: HuGo Sham

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I read this in my tea leaves
"Leafs will lose in the 1st round. Panthers will win the cup. Montreal will trade FLA 1st round pick to get Dubois who will get a season ending injury in early November after a team strong start."

• Wow
Reactions: HabSgt

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I told y'all he was walking
Lots of runners on the sidewalks surrounding Parc Maisonneuve, but you couldn’t stay on the sidewalk in several spots, they were obstructed by broken branches.

Reactions: HuGo Sham

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Alright, billed some hours during intermission and ready to watch the 3rd.
You sir, have your priorities straight.

That’ll be me in a few weeks — I’ll be billing from home but will have to spend some days at the orifice office.

Reactions: FloJack

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
You sir, have your priorities straight.

That’ll be me in a few weeks — I’ll be billing from home but will have to spend some days at the orifice office.
Today has been a struggle, I’ve been napping like @OldCraig71. Almost makes me think I should take a covid test, lol.

However, I can do some more later to make up for it, plus I’ll more than likely be awake now.

Good luck in a few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad