GDT: Game 78 Saturday 4/5/2014 Bruins vs. Flyers 1PM NESN, NHLN-US

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Loved seeing Looch manhugging Eriksson after his second goal. I'm sure he was whispering "Why did you not drive the net? You're ****ing useless, and lucky to be playing on my line. If I had my way you'd be out of town by tomorrow. But I do want you to succeed, rest assured." or something like that.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I went to the game - my first game in Boston and what a great time I had! What an experience it was finally being with my own kind! :handclap:

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Are you counting the empty net?:laugh:

All of his assists were nothing special. The last one was an empty net, the one before that he completely abandoned the play towards the corner boards while DK went to the front of the net. It looked like he deflected it, and if that were true, he would not have even gotten the point for that. He was just really lucky today.

I don't even remember the first two.

As a positive, he did have some shots on goal today and benefiting from the top line is good for his confidence. I want him to succeed, and I hope we see something amazing in the playoffs. I will be the first person to eat my words if he turns into a productive player.

What a godawful biased post. Eriksson has been tremendous of late and had 4 points tonight.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
You're like the redeye guy, but the complete opposite. I'm convinced the world would stop turning if either of you passed away

You're already showing you would never be willing to eat your words though, because if he's a productive player...you'll chalk it up to just being "really lucky"

Empty net goals have importance, imagine if we had one against the Flyers last time

hey hey lets not go wishing for my death just yet :laugh:

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta

All of his assists were nothing special. The last one was an empty net, the one before that he completely abandoned the play towards the corner boards while DK went to the front of the net. It looked like he deflected it, and if that were true, he would not have even gotten the point for that. He was just really lucky today.

As a positive, he did have some shots on goal today and benefiting from the top line is good for his confidence. I want him to succeed, and I hope we see something amazing in the playoffs. I will be the first person to eat my words if he turns into a productive player.

I'm sure, since you just brushed off a 4 point night as luck.:laugh:

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Loved seeing Looch manhugging Eriksson after his second goal. I'm sure he was whispering "Why did you not drive the net? You're ****ing useless, and lucky to be playing on my line. If I had my way you'd be out of town by tomorrow. But I do want you to succeed, rest assured." or something like that.

:laugh:

Of course Lucic knows nothing about what makes a good linemate, or a hockey player for that matter; he was just saying that stuff after the game to make Loui feel better. ;)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

:help::shakehead WOW...You already should be eating your words

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

I wouldn't be worrying about it, he's been eating his words for about 2 months now. Every time Loui gets better and better he just moves the goalposts.

It is why we had such a successful Loui thread(s) :laugh::sarcasm:

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I missed the game today .I am not too concerned about watching the remaining regular season games.I am recharging for the playoffs.Can anyone give me a good game summary?Did anybody sit out?

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
I wouldn't be worrying about it, he's been eating his words for about 2 months now. Every time Loui gets better and better he just moves the goalposts.

It is why we had such a successful Loui thread(s) :laugh::sarcasm:

He's just upset that Seguin isn't in a Bruins uniform anymore.:sarcasm:

RedBruin

Jul 4, 2010
Germany
I missed the game today .I am not too concerned about watching the remaining regular season games.I am recharging for the playoffs.Can anyone give me a good game summary?Did anybody sit out?

Miller and Iggy didn't play. Game looked more or less even for the first two periods, completely owned them in the third. Top line looked great and Smith had one of his best games since the break I thought. Mez/Krug pairing looked suspicious at times.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island

Never going to give him any credit, eh? :laugh:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

Luck or not, these things tend to even out over a full season. There have been plenty of games where Loui was robbed of goals due to "bad luck." He's been playing MUCH better for a couple weeks now. It's ok to admit that.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
He's just upset that Seguin isn't in a Bruins uniform anymore.:sarcasm:

He should just start cheering for Dallas then! Who knows, they might even make the playoffs.

It wasn't Loui's fault he was traded to Boston...but I'm glad he was.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Never going to give him any credit, eh? :laugh:
Luck or not, these things tend to even out over a full season. There have been plenty of games where Loui was robbed of goals due to "bad luck." He's been playing MUCH better for a couple weeks now. It's ok to admit that.
What a godawful biased post. Eriksson has been tremendous of late and had 4 points tonight.

Don't keep responding to him. He's going to keep going as long as he gets a response, he's been doing it all season and he'll keep doing it.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

you want loui to succeed? lol sheer nonsense.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

I'd like to say you had a bad night when posting this which would give this pile of crap a reason as to why it was written in the first place... but seeing some of your other bodies of work, I think it's more likely it's a mental flaw that's prohibiting you from giving credit where credit is due.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I'd like to say you had a bad night when posting this which would give this pile of crap a reason as to why it was written in the first place... but seeing some of your other bodies of work, I think it's more likely it's a mental flaw that's prohibiting you from giving credit where credit is due.

I`m convinced WTP is Red Fisher:laugh:

IveGotToBeMe

Jul 1, 2012
RI
Somewhat OT but related to the game, if anyone was able to get their hands on the gameday Sanderson poster and would be willing to send me one (I will pay postage), I would appreciate it. I am a huge Sanderson fan with a ton of stuff (to the point that I'm now sneaking it into the house - lol) but didn't get a chance to attend yesterday. Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad