Post-Game Talk: GAME 78 - BRUINS sweep the kitties back to the Everglades - BRUINS 3 Sunrise 2 F/OT

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1712443357186.png

1712443029837.png

1712443136338.png

1712443195142.png
1712443256695.png

Froggy_Free_Beer-777.jpg

:panthers:bruins

Last edited:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
If the Bruins want a chance to go far, THATS they way they MUST play. That's it. They have to be physical. They have to push back and take no shit. This is their identity. They need to embrace it. The reason Florida was able to beat us last year is because we didn't push back at all. Play like we did today and we got a good thing going. Big f***ing win. Statement. Take no shit! And most importantly. No injuries!

You ALREADY know the drill!
giphy.gif

Cue the music!

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Very solid win against a good hockey team.

The Bruins continue to find a way to go out and beat good hockey teams. Seems like it was just couple weeks ago people were leaving them for dead, and claiming Toronto would pass them .

They have a chance against anyone in postseason as long as they stay healthy. But there are also no easy matchups coming

Last edited:

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Boqvist has great acceleration and speed. Turned a great defensive play into a breakaway. His speed creates a lot of opportunities for the 4th line
Wasn't a fan of him in his first call up, but he's been kinda huge for this team in his 2nd one. Not really a conventional bottom 6 center by any means, but he's really helped stabilize the bottom 6.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Florida is very good combination of skill and grit but they have a rich kid punk mentality

Tampa is tougher and Uber skilled at top - they made nice pickups

Bruins are probably got a better chance against Tampa because they will be more honest and less BS

Tampa will have
Best Coach
Best player (two of top three with Kucherov & Point - Stamkos & Marchand a wash)
Best goalie
Best defenseman
Tougher
Best PP

But Bruins could still win I just wouldn’t be optimistic

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Florida is very good combination of skill and grit but they have a rich kid punk mentality

Tampa is tougher and Uber skilled at top - they made nice pickups

Bruins are probably got a better chance against Tampa because they will be more honest and less BS

Tampa will have
Best Coach
Best player (two of top three with Kucherov & Point - Stamkos & Marchand a wash)
Best goalie
Best defenseman
Tougher
Best PP

But Bruins could still win I just wouldn’t be optimistic

TB is a good team but not nearly as good defensively as Florida.They are also heavily reliant on the PP. I like our chances against them as long as it dosen't turn into a penalty fest.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Go .500 in their last 4 games and we win the division, even if the Panthers win out. Don't think a single person on the planet had the bruins being in this position during the summer after losing all the talent we did.
Once we signed Danton at 750 k I knew we had the Atlantic division. Yes i had scotch and eggs this morning. I'm in shock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad