BRUINS GDT GAME 78 7:08 PM - 'Leafs Nation' visit Boston - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SNO, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
My god Jack is embarrassing.
"what about Kampf? what about Kampf?"

poor Brick.
At first glance it looked like Kampf gloves it. He may have missed though. I was surprised that they not only made a call there, but also got the wrong guy.

That was tame for Jack standards.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Whatever cookie you guys are inhaling after that comeback won tonight~ lol
What's that smell?

TT7JW4Qm7uaNW.gif

Why, it's...

VICTORY COOKIES!!!!!

20200201_151123.gif

Triple-Chocolate-Cookies-SpendWithPennies-21-500x500.jpg

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Brad will be fine
He has admitted that he doesn’t feel right. Yes, you can see it in his game too. He’s still a great player regardless but he has definitely looked much weaker on his skates when he is usually a bull on them and hard to knock off the puck. Still think his hips aren’t quite as strong as he had hoped for by now and giving him some issues. Luckily even him at 90% is better than most.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
He has admitted that he doesn’t feel right. Yes, you can see it in his game too. He’s still a great player regardless but he has definitely looked much weaker on his skates when he is usually a bull on them and hard to knock off the puck. Still think his hips aren’t quite as strong as he had hoped for by now and giving him some issues. Luckily even him at 90% is better than most.
Spot on. He came back sooner from double hip surgery than most mortals after single hip surgery. Takes most players a full year to get back to normal, yet Brad has somehow been nearly a point per game player this season. Really hoping his hips aren't giving him problems after the grind of a hockey season. Yeah, he's out of synch and making some uncharacteristic poor plays. The good thing is that I think Brad is pacing himself somewhat and will be better in the playoffs than this final stretch of the season.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Were these the same linesmen who did the Arizona Coyotes fiasco?

There were 3 clear icings that they waved off on the Leafs.
That's funny. I actually checked myself right after the game ended. I was curious, as I can count the times a linesman materially affects a game on one hand, probably.

Different pair, though. I guess it was just the NHL doing NHL things.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad