BRUINS GDT GAME 78 7:08 PM - 'Leafs Nation' visit Boston - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SNO, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
GDT designed by @Alicat

full

full

full

Boston Bruins (60-12-5 125 points) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (46-21-10 102 points)

7:00 pm ET

Streaming:
ESPN+
Boston TV/Radio: NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Toronto TV/Radio: TVAS, SNO, 1050 CHUM

full

TD Garden, Boston, MA

full

Boston Bruins Twitter

Toronto Maple Leafs Twitter

full

Hall Returns to Practice as Full Participant

David Pastrnak Named NHL's 3rd Star of the Week

full

full

full

full

full

Jeremy Swayman

33 GP | 21-6-0-4 | .919 Sv% | 2.24 GAA | 4 SO

full

full

Ilya Samsonov

39 GP | 25-10-0-4 | .915 Sv% | 2.41 GAA | 4 SO | 2 A | 2 Pts.

full

full

Good Luck to Quinnipiac and BU!

full

full

Rest in Peace Keith!

PastaBaked

May 8, 2021
Should be a fun game, this feels like the type of match-up that will have the Bruins coming out of the gate fast - could be a semi-playoff atmosphere, too.

I think the plan with Hall (a situation I think the Bruins have been very cunning with) was always to have him return 3/4 games from the end of the season to ramp it up for the playoffs. It's good to see turning up in the team news again.

I think Hall will add some speed and directness to an attack that sometimes over-passes the puck - a very useful combination come playoffs.

Greer has done a great job this season, like most people I think he's border-line NHL talent but he brings 100% everytime he's on the ice and with some physicality.

Another of our 'next-gen', Jakub Lauko, has really stated a case for some 4th line time this post-season (though he'll likely get beaten out by the unreal depth we have there) and extra consideration for a starting job next year.

That blue-line looks potentially dominant and I think the Leafs will bring a good challenge with their top 6 (plus ROR, wherever he slots in).

5-2 Bruins. 2 goals and an assist for the ever-improving Pavel Zacha.

Let's go B's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad