Pre-Game Talk: GAME 78 1:14 PM vs Florida - Who wins the 7th Player Award? | NESN, NHLN, SN1, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
7th player will be a popularity contest as usual. It has as about as much integrity as a Selke or a Norris trophy. That said, I'd go with one of Wagner or Gryz. Wagner has been better than I expected and Grizz's transformation into a top 4 d-man in his second pro season really is remarkable. I think Halak has done well, but he has been a solid NHL level goalie for many years so not really that surprising to me or way beyond expectations. Kampfer would make a nice candidate as well but the playing time hasn't been there.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
But did JDB really exceed expectations? Pretty well performed exactly as expected for me at least.
Perhaps. I was looking at the fact that he scored 16 last season as a rookie. And he would be approaching 30 now if he didn’t miss fourteen games due to injury. I thought he would be a 20 goal scorer.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
He likely won't win it, but my 7th player this year is David Krejci. His best season as a Bruin probably since 2013-14, one of his best seasons ever period from start to finish.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Can we clinch home ice today with a win, or do we need Toronto to lose as well?

Wagner for 7th player.

Marchand Hat trick for 100 points

jangerhofer

Dec 22, 2018
New Hampshire
Can we clinch home ice today with a win, or do we need Toronto to lose as well?

Wagner for 7th player.

Marchand Hat trick for 100 points

Assuming that the Bruins lose every tiebreaker -- just to take things to the extreme -- I believe that the magic point-total is five, so no clinch scenarios are on for today.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
IMO this "should" be between Wags and Carlo

I expect the Panthers to play with pride today after being thoroughly embarrassed in their last meeting.

Gonna be a tight one, 4-3 B`s

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I'm scared and scratched for today. Going to PAX with my kid. :(

Reactions: Fenway
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad