Pre-Game Talk: GAME 78 1:14 PM vs Florida - Who wins the 7th Player Award? | NESN, NHLN, SN1, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Can we just start round 2 against Tampa

I’m excited about going today and next week but these 2 games and the Leafs series seems like exhibition games before the series that decides the Cup
Yeah like beating the Leafs easily in the Playoffs is such a thing for the Bruins.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My vote for 7th player would be Kampfer. My expectations: He would ride the bus in Providence or the ECHL all year. Instead he has played serviceable minutes for the team and helped to hold down the fort when some big names went down with injury.
There is a name I hadn't thought of but it would be a good choice too !

A win with no injuries please.

Welcome back Kevan and Grizz (HOPEFULLY).

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I remember the first time Pasta won. The players were on the bench and the award had not yet been announced but Looch said to Pasta " skate over there and get your award"...and when Pasta returned to the bench Looch asked " Are you even old enough to drive?".

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Bergeron, I can't believe he has never won it, so ya it would be cool to see him get it.

It would be very cool, but I’d rather Bergeron win the Hart, Ross, or Conn Smythe :cool:

As for the 7th player, I’d say Halak. He kept the Bruins afloat early on when Tuukka got off to a slow start.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Three of my good friends are in Boston for the very first time and will be at the game this afternoon. One of them is a huge Bruins fan and this is her first Bruins game on home ice, so really hoping for a great effort from the B's give her a win to take home.

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
Wagner for me. I don't think anyone expected much from him at the start of the season but he has been brilliant, some very important goals, not shy to drop the gloves and has just made himself a general nuisance to opposing team.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Lots of great picks

Carlo
Kuraly
Wagner
Halak

Hard to pick Bergeron, Marchand or Pasta because they did exactly what I expected but all are good picks. I think I’m going go with Kuraly. He really has develop into a key piece on that fourth line. He had a good start to his career with that playoff OT winner but I just didn’t expect the guy to play as big as role as he has on this team.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Can we just start round 2 against Tampa

I’m excited about going today and next week but these 2 games and the Leafs series seems like exhibition games before the series that decides the Cup
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, Leafs will not be a pushover.

Reactions: DKH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad