GDT: Game 77: Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche | 7:00PM | (Insert Witty Title here)

(Insert Question Here)

• (Insert serious answer 1 here)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (Insert serious answer 2 here)

• (Insert somewhat serious answer here)

• Total voters

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
In terms of basketball, I think the Rebels have become a mid-major program. :laugh:

Bada bing! :)

Just funnin' with ya. Would love to see the Rebels become basketball relevant again. Just as I would love to see IU (of which I am more or less a proud graduate) do likewise. But I'm not sure a return to the glory days of Tark and Knight will ever happen. Hasn't happened yet, and it's been like 20 or 30 years. :(

TJ’s teams averaged nearly 82 ppg so this is going to be interesting. But the team doesn’t have the shooters he needs.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I am at the game thanks to free tickets from a friend and I have never been so ambivalent about who wins. This sucks.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I am at the game thanks to free tickets from a friend and I have never been so ambivalent about who wins. This sucks.
Well lets raise the stakes. If Vegas we lose (Insert treasured possession and or family member here) will be fired into the sun.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Hope I’m wrong but I expect a loss tonight. Team has been lazy recently, is still resting players, it’s on the road and the game is much more important for Colorado.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hope I’m wrong but I expect a loss tonight. Team has been lazy recently, is still resting players, it’s on the road and the game is much more important for Colorado.
I'll take an OT or SO loss if we have to. I mean I'd love a win, but after St Louis beat us last game, I could live with us clinching and them having to wait another day :D

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Boston up 2 and on the PP with under 4 minutes left, hopefully this means our feed will start soon.

Stupid NBC games. Have I ever mentioned I detest NBC games?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad