GDT: Game 77: Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche | 7:00PM | (Insert Witty Title here)

(Insert Question Here)

• (Insert serious answer 1 here)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (Insert serious answer 2 here)

• (Insert somewhat serious answer here)

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
STUFF!

WORDS!

PICTURES!

GIFS!

ALL THIS STUFF WOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE GDT... BUT I'M DRAWING A BLANK... SO GO COKE?

giphy.gif

hangmans-awful-humor.jpg

LITTLE KNOWN FACT: NATE HAS A SECRET, HE ALSO MOONLIGHTS AS A FEMALE LAWYER IN BOSTON.

tenor.gif

orR1XIU.gif

tumblr_o3m8rlGF9P1qjxfnho1_250.gif

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:vegas @ :avs
Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche
7:00PM Pacific
Pepsi Center | Denver, CO

:vegas
FORWARDS
Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Carpenter-Ryan.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Bellemare-PE.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

DEFENSE
Schmidt-Nate.png
Engelland-Deryk_1.png

McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Theodore-Shea_2.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Miller-Colin_2.png

GOALIES
Subban-Malcolm_1.png

Lagace-Maxime.png

images

(Cry to yourself, then check your local guide for channel numbers)

(Click for link to listen online)

:vegas PLAYOFF CLINCHING SCENARIO :vegas

Vegas will clinch a playoff spot if any of the following happens:
1) Win against Colorado
2) OT or shootout loss against Colorado​

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Such a great time to have all these injuries. lol. :cry:

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Please win in regulation. All of the Coyotes fans in the world are pulling for you. This week, the Knights have like 15 new fans!

There are a lot more Coyotes fans than that! They just can't be bothered to drive to Glendale for $20 tickets.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Are there more of them than Coyotes fans? Get about the same attendance at home games..

Only when they are winning.

I'm a long time UNLV fan, since the 70s. I abandoned them after TKM lit the dumpster fire. Not necessarily her firing of Rice, but the entire humiliating process of canning him in January with no plan, then going through two comical waves of coaching announcements and being left at the altar before finally excitedly announcing that they had hired...........Marvin Menzies.

I'll likely come back into the fold if they ever make a serious statement with a coaching hire. I've yet to see it since Kruger was hired.

Sorry mundyc. I'm off UNLV now.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Only when they are winning.

I'm a long time UNLV fan, since the 70s. I abandoned them after TKM lit the dumpster fire. Not necessarily her firing of Rice, but the entire humiliating process of canning him in January with no plan, then going through two comical waves of coaching announcements and being left at the altar before finally excitedly announcing that they had hired...........Marvin Menzies.

I'll likely come back into the fold if they ever make a serious statement with a coaching hire. I've yet to see it since Kruger was hired.

Sorry mundyc. I'm off UNLV now.
I'll always be big on them whether it is 5-23 or 23-5. I do like DRF a lot more than TKM and I really do like this hire.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I'll always be big on them whether it is 5-23 or 23-5. I do like DRF a lot more than TKM and I really do like this hire.
Continuing the off-topic part of the thread... :laugh:

T.J. supposed to be a good recruiter, but unless he convinces a few of the worthwhile players that have announced tentative plans to transfer to stay (and I have serious doubts about that) or loads up on some talented last minute JUCOs or grads, it's gonna be another complete rebuild, as the one Marvin was not allowed to finish.

Disclaimer: I liked Marvin, and he was expected to perform a miracle in two seasons. I don't count his first year, as he was handed an almost nonexistent roster. I guess the miracle was that he was even able to put a team on the court that first season without it looking completely like a gym pickup team. :laugh:

So I'm expecting more losing seasons and empty seats at the T&M unless (and until) T.J. has time to fix the mess.

Oh...

Go! :vegas Go!

:)

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Continuing the off-topic part of the thread... :laugh:

T.J. supposed to be a good recruiter, but unless he convinces a few of the worthwhile players that have announced tentative plans to transfer to stay (and I have serious doubts about that) or loads up on some talented last minute JUCOs or grads, it's gonna be another complete rebuild, as the one Marvin was not allowed to finish.

Disclaimer: I liked Marvin, and he was expected to perform a miracle in two seasons. I don't count his first year, as he was handed an almost nonexistent roster. I guess the miracle was that he was even able to put a team on the court that first season without it looking completely like a gym pickup team. :laugh:

So I'm expecting more losing seasons and empty seats at the T&M unless (and until) T.J. has time to fix the mess.

Oh...

Go! :vegas Go!

:)
I liked Marvin I just felt like his roster construction and style of play is fit for a mid major program, not a major school. It isn't an attractive brand and it just doesn't win against better teams.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I liked Marvin I just felt like his roster construction and style of play is fit for a mid major program, not a major school. It isn't an attractive brand and it just doesn't win against better teams.
In terms of basketball, I think the Rebels have become a mid-major program. :laugh:

Bada bing! :)

Just funnin' with ya. Would love to see the Rebels become basketball relevant again. Just as I would love to see IU (of which I am more or less a proud graduate) do likewise. But I'm not sure a return to the glory days of Tark and Knight will ever happen. Hasn't happened yet, and it's been like 20 or 30 years. :(

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Yes, many of your desert dwelling (Nick) cousins checking in and asking for a little assistance tonight. Thanks, we'll owe you one!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Yes, many of your desert dwelling (Nick) cousins checking in and asking for a little assistance tonight. Thanks, we'll owe you one!

Well, ya know, we wanted a little favor from Chicago last night and didn't get it, so.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad