GDT: Game 77 | Penguins @ Red Wings | WE READY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Over/under for how long it takes ZAR to move up the lineup?

As soon as Sheary can’t control a pass, flubs a goal and falls down, which means the second shift of the game, he’ll be playing on the third line....

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Cant lose this game. Have to get 2 pts. No matter what.

;)

we-can-and-we-will.jpg

*we’ll win, comfortably I imagine.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
i want to ask people here: Is sheary really that much more better than Simon? And why is Simon scratched and Kuhnackle playing? I still dont get what Sullivan is doing with his lines. I hope there's some rationale behind it and it's just not something personal (Do you hear that Deboer? don't bench Hansen, dumb_a_ss!)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It'd suck not to. We have 3 very winnable games left with Detroit, Montreal, and Ottawa. Then we have 3 hard ones with NJ, Washington, Columbus.

We need to take these 3 easy ones if we want to breathe easy about having first round home ice.

4-2 gets us in, IMO. In a good spot.

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Bob Grove’s negativity is already affecting my night....so we’re going to lose by two goals I guess and won’t stop their PP, according to Bob’s stats...

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Cant lose this game. Have to get 2 pts. No matter what.
Puck support and effort are key in my opinion.

We will need to support the puck because the Wings are actually a decent transition team and we cannot afford to give the puck away.

Effort is always key, but especially this late in the season against a non-playoff team. The Wings have nothing to lose, so I expect them to be flying.

Reactions: ColePens

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Puck support and effort are key in my opinion.

We will need to support the puck because the Wings are actually a decent transition team and we cannot afford to give the puck away.

Effort is always key, but especially this late in the season against a non-playoff team. The Wings have nothing to lose, so I expect them to be flying.

Two of their least favourite things.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Im stuck with the DET stream and they are kissing the feet of Sid Geno and Kessel.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
i want to ask people here: Is sheary really that much more better than Simon? And why is Simon scratched and Kuhnackle playing? I still dont get what Sullivan is doing with his lines. I hope there's some rationale behind it and it's just not something personal (Do you hear that Deboer? don't bench Hansen, dumb_a_ss!)
for PKing. Right or wrong, it's going to happen. Only way Kuhn sits is if he's replaced with Jooris or Rowney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad