GDT: Game 77 | Penguins @ Red Wings | WE READY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Funny seeing wings fans ( rangers too) rooting for their team to tank, after all of the years of talking about how we were only good because we tanked to get Crosby and Malkin, and how bad that is for the NHL , while their teams "play the right way".

So basically tanking isnt acceptable, unless its your team that has a chance at a top pick.

You're somehow surprised that people on HF are hypocrites?

Reactions: JimmyTwoTimes

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
3 - 2 Pens

GDT is marked by people wishing for Ian Cole because the Wings score on a fluke goal on the PK and people talking about how we barely can beat the Wings. These same users miracously disappear once we win one convincing round in the playoffs only to remerge when we go 2 - 2 against the Caps in the second round.

Other users complain about Rust on the first line, Letang’s lack of hair and stick tape job and how Brassard “really hasn’t done that much” since the trade deadline.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
CKyA2sd.gif

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Lineup official.

Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Hagelin-Malkin-Hornqvist
Sheary-Brassard-Kessel
ZAR-Sheahan-Kuhnhackl

Oleksiak-Letang
Dumoulin-Schultz
Maatta-Ruhwedel

Murray in net.

Simon, Hunwick are the scratches.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Someone will have to watch this game for me because it’s on NHL Network which means I’m blacked out...could be a lucky sign :)

We are due for an absolute blow out of a win.....come on hockey Gods! Note: I’m usually wrong...

JakeNBake59

WizardofFire
Feb 20, 2016
Crosby's back yard
Someone will have to watch this game for me because it’s on NHL Network which means I’m blacked out...could be a lucky sign :)

We are due for an absolute blow out of a win.....come on hockey Gods! Note: I’m usually wrong...

wasnt even listed on nhl centre ice for me in Canada, had to flick through all the channels to find it

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Kuhn active over Simon. Please lord for the sake of my neighbors don’t let Kuhn be the ones that F’s something up

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Cant lose this game. Have to get 2 pts. No matter what.

It'd suck not to. We have 3 very winnable games left with Detroit, Montreal, and Ottawa. Then we have 3 hard ones with NJ, Washington, Columbus.

We need to take these 3 easy ones if we want to breathe easy about having first round home ice.

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad