GDT: [Game #77] Dallas Stars @ Edmonton Oilers - 7:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
It's best to just ignore Benn and let him float around doing nothing as usual. It's when he gets mad that he actually plays good.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
In positive news, Scheel played a major role in helping Texas get a win. Kept that bench super warm while Matt Murray made 30 saves in a 4-1 win.

Reactions: M88K and Kcb12345

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
Again .... math .... Dallas is not a good team, but math is still undefeated.
Yeah let’s hope their team stinks worse than our team and continues to lose cause this road trip is a nightmare-and there is little to believe that a fluke making of the playoffs is anymore than 4 straight losses- what a Fricking mess this team is!

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
What does it say about Harley that Nill won’t even send him down to help the AHL team? He’s the #8 guy on the NHL roster and won’t play the rest of the season or playoffs.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Yeah let’s hope their team stinks worse than our team and continues to lose cause this road trip is a nightmare-and there is little to believe that a fluke making of the playoffs is anymore than 4 straight losses- what a Fricking mess this team is!

That's not what I said. I simply pointed out that a 4-point lead with 5 games remaining for the other teams behind them doesn't require a full-on meltdown and temper tantrum because of a poor road trip.

I've also made it abundantly clear I think they're a bad team.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Wow, didn't realize this, but the Oilers feed said this would be Mike Smith's first win against Dallas since they traded him to Tampa Bay.

I've been listening to the opposing team's feed all season because it turns out 20+ years of Razor is enough.

I miss Ralph.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Lmaooo Faksa on the ice with the top guys to try and score with the empty net

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad