GDT: [Game #77] Dallas Stars @ Edmonton Oilers - 7:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
Neither of those guys know what to do with a puck.
At least you aren’t saying Harley - Hanley! Haakanpaa is the big guy from Finland and I don’t see a difference between the other 2 than one has an “n” in their last name- both are only KHL material!

Rompane

Jan 16, 2021
Can kiss playoffs good bye- need 3 of 4 points in Edmonton and Calgary- and that won’t happen- another totally wasted year with Nill and the clown coach! After cleaning house it will be 5 years before even seeing a playoff spot- frustrating SOB of a team!
Vegas will keep on losing. Canucks is main threat.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Can kiss playoffs good bye- need 3 of 4 points in Edmonton and Calgary- and that won’t happen- another totally wasted year with Nill and the clown coach! After cleaning house it will be 5 years before even seeing a playoff spot- frustrating SOB of a team!

Again .... math .... Dallas is not a good team, but math is still undefeated.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Again .... math .... Dallas is not a good team, but math is still undefeated.
chevy-chase.gif

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
I hate the dump and change game. Dallas does it way too much. It’s like they don’t want possession

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Just no urgency whatsoever in the Stars game

The Stars are committed to education. For all the people losing their minds over a potential 0-point road trip, they're taking this opportunity to help educate them about multiplication and addition.

Again ... for pure entertainment, I'm hoping they make it into the playoffs only winning 2 or 3 games between now and the end of the season.

Reactions: Satan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad