BRUINS GDT Game #77 7:07 PM - THE BEAR visits Mayberry - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Looks like this was made the GDT.

Play well...Don't get hurt.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

1712264974212.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
When D men score for Bruins, they are nearly unbeatable.Lets go backend :laugh:

Something must be broken or separated
Will you stop speculating about JB's injury? The only people who know is the Medical staff and the Front office, no one here knows! All we can do is wish JB well, and a speedy recovery, that's all!
Speculation does no one any good and creates undo concern for JB and his family.
Have some respect for them!

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
I for one don’t see a lack of effort from Debrusk like some of you say. Seems like he works hard every night, and it especially shows on the backcheck.

I just don’t think he’s that offensively gifted. At this point we should assume this is who he is - the flashes of strong offensive play are the outlier.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Maybe…. Or maybe you thank him for his contributions, wish him well in feee agency, and look to make dynamic moves to upgrade the forward group.

Conversation for another day.
That's DeBrusk for me more than Heinen. Without knowing how each player does in the playoffs in the next few weeks, I think Heinen will fulfill the value of his next contract more than DeBrusk will. Again, the playoffs are in a few weeks so time will tell, but that's how I see it right now.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
That's DeBrusk for me more than Heinen. Without knowing how each player does in the playoffs in the next few weeks, I think Heinen will fulfill the value of his next contract more than DeBrusk will. Again, the playoffs are in a few weeks so time will tell, but that's how I see it right now.
There is a big difference in their salary so that needs to be considered.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Heinen wanted to be a Bruin, has put so much effort into playing to the best of his ability. He has a lot of heart and I would re-sign him in a heartbeat. I love Debrusk but personally think he needs to be coddled, for want of a better word.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Heinen wanted to be a Bruin, has put so much effort into playing to the best of his ability. He has a lot of heart and I would re-sign him in a heartbeat. I love Debrusk but personally think he needs to be coddled, for want of a better word.
Bottom line (for me) if they are on the Bs I am rooting for them.

.If it is time to sign them to a new contract....I am looking closely to their performance and attitude. I always want what is best for the team. I want guys that want to play here.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Bottom line (for me) if they are on the Bs I am rooting for them.

.If it is time to sign them to a new contract....I am looking closely to their performance and attitude. I always want what is best for the team. I want guys that want to play here.
Debrusk was so excited to be a Bruin, I wish he could really prove his worth.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Will you stop speculating about JB's injury? The only people who know is the Medical staff and the Front office, no one here knows! All we can do is wish JB well, and a speedy recovery, that's all!
Speculation does no one any good and creates undo concern for JB and his family.
Have some respect for them!
When they say week to week right off the bat you have to figure it's not a hang nail.This is a hockey site where people discuss situations so don't be so butt hurt over nothing.I hope he is ok and back sometime this season for the record.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I for one don’t see a lack of effort from Debrusk like some of you say. Seems like he works hard every night, and it especially shows on the backcheck.

I just don’t think he’s that offensively gifted. At this point we should assume this is who he is - the flashes of strong offensive play are the outlier.

That's a unique take.

Reactions: HustleB

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey

Is that a fact though? One sure fire way to tell if it really shows on the backcheck is in skating. And I can promise you that in his last three games, his average and top speed have come down a notch.

One thing I wish the NHL would follow the KHL's lead on is releasing those stats to the public.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Is that a fact though? One sure fire way to tell if it really shows on the backcheck is in skating. And I can promise you that in his last three games, his average and top speed have come down a notch.

One thing I wish the NHL would follow the KHL's lead on is releasing those stats to the public.
I watched a good show ( Red Army) the other day on Fetisov & the issues he had coming over.Sorry off topic, but mentioning KHL made me think of it.They put some serious beatings on NHL teams in those days :laugh:

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Montgomery never should have made the comments about the goalie rotation in the playoffs.

Just give the Belichick answer “we’ll do what’s best for the team. We’re focused on the next game. It’s a long season. We’ll need both guys. We are confident in both guys.”

Now he’s going to be asked repeatedly down the stretch here. It’s an unneeded distraction.

• Love
Reactions: HustleB and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad