BRUINS GDT Game #77 7:07 PM - THE BEAR visits Mayberry - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBroons

Aug 2, 2005
I'll be at this one tonight. Still haven't seen them win in this building.
Can't make the Raleigh game this year; daughter & grandkids are in Disney for spring break, so they won't be there either. So, no DaBroons' family representation tonight.

You'll have to rep HF Boards at the game. Lots of pressure on you for sure, but I'm confident you can do it.

;-)

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It must just burn Debrusk to see a PTO no one wanted playing #1LW while he struggles at 3LW.
He should be playing L2 again as he was playing really well with Marchy and Coyle.

Along with the few times Monty had him on pp1. He contributed. Now he's on unit 2 and they significantly do what unit 1 doesn't.
Which is shoot. No fancy passes. They go to the net. As bad as our power play is. The players on 2 look more better on it.

Maybe having Jesper be on this line helps because hes fast.

The experiment with Braz and Freddy made no sense. With Braz out they all gotta dig deep. No injuries. None. Zip. Zero.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Saw this today so post it for luck.
1712254999497.png

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
If Jake can show up and be a dominant threat the entire playoffs (more than one round) I'd be inclined to keep him. If he's a ghost then he's got to go. Need players that show up 100% in the playoffs
Often a player will have a bad game. They can be just "off". Could be due to injury. The problem with Jake is he disappears for many games. I hope he plays well. The Bs are counting on him.

I have NO issue with him being moved off the top lines as he needs to be responsible for his own play and he needs to get that he isn't going to play with Pasta and Brad all of the time especially if he isn't contributing.

Hey Jake, take a lesson from Heinen. He gives his best effort no matter which line he is on.

I do not hate Jake and REALLY hope he plays well. It would be best for eveeryone.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Too f***ing bad about him. If he didn't float so many games he'd still be 1LW. Woodstock works his ass off plus that line for some reason just works.
Well said. Heinen's versatility is such an asset now that his game has matured. You can slot him anywhere in the lineup and put him in any situation and he gives 110% and never complains.

I want them to extend him. He deserves a multi year extension and raise as far as I am concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad