3. Montreal - Puljujarvi
4. Edmonton - Chychrun
5. Toronto - Tkachuk
6. Vancouver - Dubois
7. Columbus - Nylander
8. Calgary - McLeod
9. Buffalo - Sergachev
10. Arizona - Juolevi

Hope one of the big 3 dman slips to the Yotes...

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Why? They seem to have real structural problems in their team which would take more than 1 or 2 players to fix. High scoring and perhaps more points, yes. Better than the Coyotes? Not until their defense and goal tending are fixed.

Because he's an Oiler fan. Remember last season he was certain they'd be in playoff contention and this year they were going to surprise everyone. Also jumps in whenever something negative is said about the Oilers. Damn double agents!

They've been taking the "next step" for almost a decade.

You were lucky as McDavid was hurt for a better part of the year. If McDavid was not hurt I think they make the playoffs. McDavid is crazy good.

They won more without than with him, did they not? Seems to go against what you are saying. I think you're on the wrong forum Jakey. Here you go http://hfboards.mandatory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Just watched the highlights. Made me break down crying since I can't skate for up to 2 months :(

Duclair's 2 PP goals were pretty slick. Sekac's move to get in on goal was amazing, too bad it didn't result in a goal. Domingue looked frustrated out there, and understandably so. I take it Murphy had a bad game.

Oh well :(

I keep looking at that replay an wonder if Sekac had just flipped the puck back to Richardson who was coming down the middle all alone and Ortio was down.......

:sigh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad