GDT: Game 76: Flames @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

CepMvXiXIAADU1t.jpg

7:00 PM
FSAZ

Not even gonna bother updating the lines since who the hell knows what it will look like with Doan/Stone out. Surely our intrepid twitter reporting squad will have news later.

F4N3IKx.png
|
cmdxKp0.png

News and such:

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Are we really falling back on first-line Kyle Chipchura again? With Domi and Duclair, no less? God damnit, I can't wait until that mother****er is gone.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Are we really falling back on first-line Kyle Chipchura again? With Domi and Duclair, no less? God damnit, I can't wait until that mother****er is gone.

Hanzal is supposed to play, took a maintenance day from the sounds of it.

Louie in net. The tandem is real :yo:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
EDIT: Right what Grimes said.

Calm down bro :P

Hanzal is supposed to play. I'm sure Chip was just filling in during practice since it seems Hanzal is taking a "maintenance" day.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

Well, given that you don't wanna break up Vermette and Tanguay, what do you do? Your only other choice is Richardson, really.

So:

16-12-10
40-50-36
8-24-9
48-15-61 ?

...just so you can say Chip's not in the top 6? And you also can't say "call up a Falcon".

Also, Hanzal wasn't suspended for that 5 and a game, was he?

edit: okay, 11's in. still, what if he wasn't?

Last edited:

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Well, given that you don't wanna break up Vermette and Tanguay, what do you do? Your only other choice is Richardson, really.

So:

16-12-10
40-50-36
8-24-9
48-15-61 ?

...just so you can say Chip's not in the top 6? And you also can't say "call up a Falcon".

Also, Hanzal wasn't suspended for that 5 and a game, was he?

edit: okay, 11's in. still, what if he wasn't?

Yeah, Richardson is a much better choice. Chipchura would instantly destroy any offense from the Domi Duclair line.

****, I'd rather call up Tyler Gaudet or Laurent Dauphin. Speaking of those two, they looked pretty decent in their time up here. We should give them another cup of coffee before the season's over.

Edit: Hanzal's back in, thank God.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003

Those kids have been making most of the "veterans" look bad all year. Have to slow them down somehow.

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
Thread title had me second guessing.

Should be: Flames @ Coyotes

HowlofRevel

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
The yard sale has a Dave Moss signed jersey for sale. Last signed Coyotes jersey I believe. I want a signed right hand glove though.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Duclair-Hanzal-Domi is such a liability. No wonder they don't get ice time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad