GDT: [Game #76] Dallas Stars @ Vancouver Canucks - 9:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Through nearly 2 periods, Raffl & Faksa have more ice time than Robertson & Hintz...Seguin has more too. Your 2 best forwards are 5th and 6th amongst forwards in ice time. Pavelski is 3rd TOI amongst forwards
Counterpoint: Hintz had a couple of shifts cut short by scoring goals.

seriously, it’s dumb. It looks like Bowness is trying to defend a one goal deficit.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Why did Schenn pull him down so early they could've kept going

Jokes on them, Benn for Schenn & a piece of Hughes is a fine trade

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
Then don’t touch the puck Quinn if you are scared to take a hit- total BS call - that idiot Schenectady should get extra time- fricking Vancouver bullshit again!

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I mean, if you get a couple of shots in on Benn and you can still take him down before he starts punching back, I guess thats what you do.

We do not look convincing, but at least VGK isn’t making progress and we’ve still got a period to go.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Man, a chance to possibly go up 6 points on Vegas and 2 on Nashville is a tough one to pass up. They better bring it here in the 3rd, especially if NJ hangs on

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Hey, I’d love a Stars comeback.. but I will definitely take a VGK loss.

SN talking about Schenn being 850k, thats a lopsided set of salaries removed for 5mins.
Of course, they’re also talking about the Canucks like they’re in the playoffs.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Luke Fricking Schenn - where the hell did Schenectady come from?
I hear you, but if thats another team mushing Hintz into the boards, I think I’d prefer some sort of a response out of our team.
I know there are rarely big hits that dont end up with fights these days. :\

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
After Benn is there someone who can fight on this team?

Not to that extent. Glendening and Faksa can take care of themselves against other non fighters. I know fighting is way down but I've been preaching on here constantly about how Nill has really turned Dallas in to a soft team. Colorado went out and signed the toughest guy in the league to protect their star players. Rangers went out and grabbed Goodrow and Reaves to help protect their stars. Nashville, Minnesota, and Calgary are just littered with tough guys. It's not just the fighting either. It's having someone out there so you don't end up in a game where Marcus Foligno is just taking runs at everyone like the other night. There's a reason Tampa keeps guys like Bogosian, Maroon, Perry, and Cernak around.

I hate that we have to rely on Benn to do all the fighting. A guy like Oleksiak would be nice to have.

Last edited:

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
I hear you, but if thats another team mushing Hintz into the boards, I think I’d prefer some sort of a response out of our team.
I know there are rarely big hits that dont end up with fights these days. :\
No one is going to crush 220 pound Hintz like even a mediocre sized player is going to hit 140 pound Hughes- he was no worse for wear- BS call and Schenn should have gotten the only penalty!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad