BRUINS GDT GAME 76 8:08 PM - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+. 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Forbort skating again. Poitras to resume skating this month.

I'm touching wood here, but as depth goes, you have to like what's slowly taking shape here.

Nice to hear that Forbort is on the mend, but I think he's played his last game as a Bruin. When he hits FA this summer, Sweeney will go looking for cheaper depth options. I only see Derek as a chance to stay if he's willing to take a pay cut.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Forbort skating again. Poitras to resume skating this month.

I'm touching wood here, but as depth goes, you have to like what's slowly taking shape here.
Man, I'd love to see Poitras even get one game in the playoffs. Would be massive for his development.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just play a good game and don't get hurt.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

1712095602919.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Just win. No injuries. Play hard. Limit losing the puck. Forecheck. Shoot the puck. Please. The Preds are on a roll. So play hard.

giphy.gif

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls

Gloom, despair and agony on me. Deep dark depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck
at all. Gloom, despair and agony me! :nopity:

Good ol he haw. We had to watch this before hockey on Saturday nights. Before he haw had to endure Lawrence Welk hour. My dad and mom loved those shows. One black and white tv in those days. Leafs usually played at 8.

Miss those times
I think our parents were cousins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad