GDT: Game 75: Columbus at St. Louis | 3/28 8PM EDT

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
This has to carry over to next October. Right? Tell me I'm right.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Living up to our MO. Play ourselves out of the playoffs. Become world beaters when all but eliminated. Play ourselves out of high draft pick.

Lather, rinse repeat.

That was fun to watch. I'll buy this is the real team when the pressure resumes in October.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
If we could somehow have this team for all 82 games next season, we would challenge for the division and perhaps make the conference final.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Thank You My kolkhoz :)sarcasm:) - 12 guys who skate forward and 6 guys who skate backwards and 1 guy who barely skates :laugh:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
October wasn't our problem really. Our October wasn't great but wasn't bad either. November was killer.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
It's a damn shame this team got derailed by injuries the way it did. Round two at the least next year.

I just can't help thinking that something good can come out of this god-forsaken season. It seems we've improved out forward depth, really come together as a team (forged in adversity yada yada yada), and will get at least a top-ten pick out of it. Not saying everything is fixed, but it is very hard not to be excited looking ahead to next year.

It sure is easy to spout glass-half-full optimism riding a 6-game winning streak.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
yep. not easy keep the momentum whole season.

I think its imperative to avoid the long losing streaks. Teams will go through hot and cold spells throughout the year...you just have to ride the hot ones and keep the cold ones short. The 2-13-2 run in December and the 0-6-1 run in Feb/March are just too much for a team to overcome.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 3m3 minutes ago

#CBJ are unbeaten in regulation this season (6-0-1) when both Boone Jenner and Brandon Dubinsky are in the lineup.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
That's about the most prestigious thing that franchise has ever won.
Hey man, us Blues fans can read too. And BTW, the Blues have been to the finals a few times like 70 years ago (Where's the applause?). Dont doubt the Blues, they could win a round.

You guys escaped the West at the right time. The BJ's are a good team trending toward elite if they can add a little here and there and stay healthy. Good luck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad