Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Take me to the Future!

BmKWlb8CQAIbNxX.jpg

Fight and Win today, Old Jacket!

God bless You! С Богом!

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Ah what the heck. The 10th pick can still yield a good player. Go Jackets.
Although I think the Blues will be a bit feisty after the butt kicking the Jackets delivered last game.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
My parents and two little ones will be there, carrying the flag...literally, they will have a flag. Hope they see a good game, better than the one I saw at MSG years ago.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
gl jackets fans, thanks for smacking the hawks. If there is one thing we can agree on its the color blue.

CBJ103

Mar 15, 2011
Powell, OH
If Bob is indeed starting tonight (haven't seen where he isn't), I really have to question that. Back-to-back road starts at this point in the season given all that has happened this year seems foolish.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
If Bob is indeed starting tonight (haven't seen where he isn't), I really have to question that. Back-to-back road starts at this point in the season given all that has happened this year seems foolish.

Respectfully disagree. Bob has had some time off this year for injuries already. I highly doubt he is worn down.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Respectfully disagree. Bob has had some time off this year for injuries already. I highly doubt he is worn down.

He might not be worn down, but he could be at increased risk to re-aggravate a groin injury in a game which is largely being played for pride.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
He might not be worn down, but he could be at increased risk to re-aggravate a groin injury in a game which is largely being played for pride.

He's played more than enough now to get his groin back in shape, he's fine, better to test it this season than next when it matters.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I'm hoping for a beat down of the Blues and that they don't take liberties because Boll is out, I also hope we have a Boll-hate free thread tonight, it's really run it's course, everyone has picked a side, we all get it, so let's stop talking about it.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I see the 4th line putting offensive zone pressure on the Blues like they did last night, we haven't seen that from our forth line in a long time

99 CBJ

Mar 7, 2009
Columbus
There all for pride now, and if it wasn't for Bob's pride and his stick slamming outburst we probable don't go on this record breaking run.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Elliot shoulda had it but a nice pass by Hartsy and Karlsson made it happen :yo:

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Wisconsin beats Arizona again to get to final four. Throwback to 1960s, Wisconsin is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad