Post-Game Talk: GAME 75 - Bruins silence the horn guy - BRUINS 3 Russian Machine 2 F/SO

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That PK was legendary. Peeke had a monster shift. That can propel a team to win. We needed that. I don't want to see the 1st power play unit again. Give me the 2nd unit all day until the 1st unit learns to shoot instead of pass.

Always good to beat that team.

You ALREADY know the drill!
giphy.gif

Cue the music!

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Bruins should have won in regulation but blew some great opportunities, Caps should have won in OT but the B's PK and Sway held strong. Then we had a really good shootout for once and got a fairly deserved 2 points. Not their greatest effort, but as Brick said to hold a desperate Washington to just 16 shots in regulation was a very solid performance, especially on the back end.

Always good to nab a win when the offense isn't quite clicking, and this was the best Sway has looked in a while. The countdown to the playoffs continues.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
One of Lindholm's better games of the season. Putting him next to McAvoy really unlocks something with both of them, I really wish they used that pairing more then they do. Just not getting the most out of Lindholm by burying him with dzone starts.

Reactions: Skelen

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Well they certainly got a lot of 4 on 3 PK practice didn't they? Grinding close checking playoff style game. Caps will be tough if we face them as a wild card though. I still think I'd rather play the Leafs.

Reactions: bob77

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
The Caps PP was horrible in OT. It was a rather easy PK. A good result either way

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad