GDT: Game #75 - 03.29.14 - at St. Louis - 7:00 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
We don't need Seguin, idiots. He doesn't score when it matters. He disappears when it counts.

His career playoff goal tallies. We don't need him or his alcoholic attitude tonight.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Going to need a huge game out of Jamie. It seemed like he was coasting a bit last night, perhaps conserving energy for tonight's tilt.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
With Tyler Seguin in the lineup (please) I think St. Louis is an excellent matchup for Dallas. That team is slow slow slow. We can take these guys even on the 2nd night of the back to back - the Stars completely outclassed them last time in St. Louis, and that was the night after the Rich Peverley scare.

The key will be capitalizing when their no-talent 3rd and 4th liners are on the ice.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
With Tyler Seguin in the lineup (please) I think St. Louis is an excellent matchup for Dallas. That team is slow slow slow. We can take these guys even on the 2nd night of the back to back - the Stars completely outclassed them last time in St. Louis, and that was the night after the Rich Peverley scare.

The key will be capitalizing when their no-talent 3rd and 4th liners are on the ice.

Reaves and his line always seems to play exceptionally well against us.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Honestly, this is a game we are supposed to lose, and it wouldn't kill us 100% if we lost it.

If Seguin needs 1 day to heal up and be strong for the other 8 games, I'm ok with it.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Reaves and his line always seems to play exceptionally well against us.

****ing Ryan Reaves is going to be lucky to have a job in hockey in 2 years. Ken Hitchcock loves his grinders, but they are going to lose the Blues a chance at the cup this year - whether we boot their ***** out of the playoffs or it's someone else.

**I looked up that clown's performance against us this year and in the 2 out of 3 games where he wasn't the healthy scratch he was on the ice for about 11 minutes total between the two games, during which the Stars had a 11 to 5 edge in shot attempts vs. the Blues.

So by all means St. Louis, put that guy on the ice just as much as you want tonight :)

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Every game from now on is a must win. Anything less than a win is a disappointment. So lets get two points Dallas!

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
If they're not going to play Thomas on the 2nd night of b2bs... then what was the point of trading for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad