GDT: Game 74: Montreal @ Columbus | 7 PM EST | The KJ13 Era Begins

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Serious question/comment re Habs

they suck, yes, but is it because they miss Price that much? Does he mean that much to them?

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
13-17-28 s najnižším TOI zo všetkých riadkov o 2:37, zatiaľ čo 52-34-93 o 7:58, pričom majú najslabšie pokročilé čísla spomedzi riadkov. Nie som si istý, či tomu rozumiem, ale možno mi s tým niekto pomôže
Similar numbers often say nothing. Especially if the first line played against the best Montreal line.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Bjorkstrand with the 2nd to last amount of ice time, only ahead of Gaunce. And heavily buoyed by PP minutes.

KJ13-Danforth-Bjorkstrand had less than 10 minutes TOI as a line.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I very like Blankenburg. Speed, mobile, quite good positional play, blocking. He has good the first step, can support offense, agressive. Johnson can be an excellent player if he's stronger.
I don't understand why Bjorkie and Danforth had such little ice time and Peeke such big time.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, it's not like he's a teenage wunderkind. Still, looking that good right out of college, even at 23 years old, is not exactly what one would call commonplace.

I want this to continue SO BAD.

It's like a great first date where you can't quite believe it.

Reactions: Viqsi

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Not to crap on a well played game, but it angers me a little just how bad the broadcasters are.

We deserve better.

I don't mind them so much but it does annoy me that they have trouble seeing things. Like everyone at home on tv can see that Sillinger tipped that puck, it was not obscured. But Rims' eyes are bad and Jody is trying to watch replays on a little screen in between the benches. A lot of the time they're fumbling around to figure out what happened and we already know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad